x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Implemented magma and blaze spawner in crate?

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Dustyf@ll, Jul 20, 2022.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. Dustyf@ll

Dustyf@ll Honorary Supporter Premium

I noticed that most all "openable" crates in spawn have a variety of spawners. there are crates with similar spawner drops but i dont think magma and blaze are in the crates. I don't know if it is left out intentionally but is it possible to add them both magma and blaze spawners in crates?

Additionally there should be a silverfish spawner drop in the legendary crate i think due to the rarity and unobtainable though /shop

2. Brendunce

Brendunce Active Member

I'm pretty sure you could get blaze spawners from legendary crates in 1.15 survival, I don't see why they shouldn't be obtainable here. Since they both provide useful materials, they should definitely be in legendary crates only. Support!

3. rent

rent Tyler Moderator Premium

I think this is because you can attain both Magma and Blaze spawners in the Nether. Yes, Blaze spawners are common but Magma spawners are a lot harder to find and I think putting them in crates defeats the purpose of actually playing the game, venturing out, and finding them yourself.

Although it wouldn't be a bad idea just to throw them into the crates like all of the other spawners so I support this.

4. boba

boba Retired Administrator Discord Leader Premium

Thank you for submitting your suggestion. We have decided that we will be implementing this suggestion.

Should you have any more suggestions or feedback for how we may improve the network, please feel free to create another thread.

Thread moved to archives.

Regards,
      The Staff

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.