x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Requirements Needed Kwenshi's Moderator Application

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by Kiaz, Aug 16, 2022.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. Kiaz

Kiaz Established Member

Your in-game name: My ingame name is Kwenshi.
      What timezone are you in?: I have Central European Time as my timezone.
      What country do you live in? Well i live in both Croatia and Sweden. I to each and another each month or so. Beacuse my dad lives in Croatia and my mother lives in Sweden. Its complicated.
      What languages do you speak? I speak Croatian, Swedish and English and a bit of Spanish.
      Do you have the necessary means of capturing evidence? (i.e. recording software, screenshots, etc): Yes of course! i have Medal, OBS and i use Gyazo for screenshots sometimes or just windows.
      Why do you think you should become a mod? :

I should be a Moderator, because I have a great experience at staff, with communicating with players, helping and giving the right information to the player so they can understand better. Also I want to help the other Staff members when they are either sleep, doing other activities, doing homework, at work, moderating on another server. I also should be Helper, because I am a friendly guy who is strict with the rules and is cool with the players, who wants to give back to the community of Mineverse and fulfill the duty I am going to fulfill. I also want to give back by helping the other Moderator get rid of the hackers and make the community a better place for players to play on.
      I want you to know that I’m not applying or trying to become a moderator for power, or a name on the server. I want to help keep things in order, help players have fun, and keep the server up and running! I play quite a lot, and there aren 't any staff members on when I’m on. If I were a moderator, I would be 100% dedicated to the server, and I would try my very best to be on as much as I can to help others.

How long can you be active on the server everyday? I could be on anywhere from 3 PM CET to 1-3 AM CET time.
      How long have you been playing Mineverse? For maybe... Around 3-4 years? Somewhere around there i shall say.
      What punishments have you received in the last 9 months? (Forums & In-game) I dont really know if ive had an ban or kick of what i remember but i had an mute yesterday so thats pretty it i think. within the 9 months.
      Do you have any past experience as a moderator? Yes, Ive been staff in other minecraft servers that werent so big of a cap of 15 players, otherwise its pretty much been Roblox, Garrys Mod, FiveM basically Roleplay servers and ive got maybe from a scale out of 10 i got 7/10 experience on JUST minecraft.

Do you meet all Mineverse's requirements for staff listed below? Yes/No Yes!
      Do you have 25 Post Count? Yes
      Do you have Two Factor Authentication set up? Of course!
      Have you had 2 Weeks registered on the Mineverse forums? Yeah, Ive had it for a month + i should say even more maybe 6 months.
      Do you have Skype and Discord for offline communication? Of course i do!
      What is your Discord tag? Kiaz 0001.
      Thank you for your time everyone!

Last edited: Aug 17, 2022
    Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.