x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Global KitPvP and OpPvP revive idea?

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Malik Shahid, Nov 22, 2022.

1. Malik Shahid

Malik Shahid Established Member

They need to make kitpvp and oppvp hvh again or they will die out again. Notice how in 2019 there were consistently 15-30 players online (on op) from my recollection, but when they decided to update the anti cheat in February 2020, the playerbase slowly died out. When did the playerbase die you may ask? I don't know as I stopped playing only 4 months after the anti cheat was updated and at that time there were still some people who played (much less than when you could use infinite reach). There being pretty much no anti cheat on the server arguably also kept people out of trouble. An old friend of mine who I used to play the server with, Aspertaine, has gone off and started talking to the wrong people, to put it simply. I believe that one of the reasons this has happened is because of the anti cheat addition to the server. The server was no longer fun; therefore we all stopped playing and looked for other activities to partake in. Unfortunately for him, he took a more dangerous path. But to sum it all up, I believe that getting home from school and hacking on this server gave me and others some sort of structure in our lives keeping us out of trouble. If we didn't have anything to do, we would log into the server to hack, bot farm, etc. I hope this clears up any confusion as to why I believe the server died and why I believe hvh should return. If you read my entire post, I appreciate you taking the time to do so. If you are to respond to my post, I only ask that you remain respectful, mature, and open minded. Thank you for your understanding.

2. Sedt

Sedt Active Member

what are u saying lol

3. WhyteDuck

WhyteDuck Boss Member

this is funny fr LOL

4. Teeeb

Teeeb Senior Moderator Senior Moderator Competition Leader Discord Leader Competition Team

Can I pin this to the front page? @boba :what:

5. Olieee

Olieee Established Member Premium

lol very funny