x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Kit PvP Kit PvP Suggestion from SmogX

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by SmogX, Apr 2, 2023.

1. SmogX

SmogX Legendary Youtuber Premium

I got a bunch of suggestions to make Kit PvP a better game mode so here is a list of it, I forgot some of my suggestions so if I think about any I'll add it to the list. Don't be scared to put your suggestions and your opinions about my suggestions right under this post :) ! Some of my suggestions might be also applicable on op pvp so let me know what you think about those.

- /heal (timer cooldown in the scoreboard so everyone knows when their heal is ready or not. This will prevent people of using it for no reasons to see if they are on cooldown or not.)

- Anti clean up plugin (On some server, when ever you get a kill, you are the only one who can loot the stuff of your kill for couple seconds, this allow you to make some space in your inventory before other people tries to loot swipe you.

- A 1v1 plugin with own gear would be really nice too, alot of people on mineverse like to clean other people fights and people also like to 1v1 against their worst enemies to see who's the best. For exemple /duel (name)
      and then people would be able to 1v1 for their inventory, of course it would be great to see the enemy inventory before accepting the duel.

- After talking with alot of people about this "maybe" new kitpvp reset, most of people were asking about the OG kit pvp map, and people were saying that this will mostly bring back alot of players since the last few maps were'nt a big success. Personnaly I do agree with them, I think OG map of Kitpvp was the best one and was just perfect.

- soon

• Informative Informative x 1
      • Support Support x 1
    2. welldarn

welldarn Experienced Member

I could see all of these suggestions being somewhat helpful. Whether they will get implemented is up for debate however. I do agree with you that the OG Map is the best way to go as well as the anticlean plugin like wynncraft has. Its pretty infuriating to kill someone with p4 ds3 and having some loser clean your loot.

3. SmogX

Hey welldarn ! I totally agree with you :)

4. rent

rent Tyler Moderator Premium

I would like to see some of these implemented for sure especially the anti clean up plugin, I feel like the several seconds cool-down will give players the chance to get their rewards from their kill instead of it all being taken away by another player who contributed nothing to that loot.

The 1v1 system could be cool for both Kit and Op, maybe earning rewards or placing bets/wagers before the duel. I feel like looking into the other players inventory before the fight may be a stretch as it might cause some players to hack if they know their opponent has better gear but it’s not a bad idea.

5. SPlRIT

SPlRIT Active Member

support

6. SmogX

Thanks
      thank you very much rent you are 100% right