x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • NA Justin's Moderator Application

Discussion in 'Accepted Applications' started by Justin, Mar 22, 2021.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. Justin

Justin justin Premium

Thank you
      Thanks, Smog C:

Note: I have edited small parts of my application for grammar errors. I also linked my introduction at the beginning for anyone who may want to know more about me as a person.

2. BTCbandit21

BTCbandit21 Established Member

Bandicam makes me sick, eh eh eh eh support

3. Justin

Justin justin Premium

All the bandicam haters :sobbing: I use it because it’s easy to use. Thank you for the support!

4. Skpye sir

Skpye sir Experienced Member

Support.

5. Justin

Justin justin Premium

Thank you!

bump

6. Qwiby

Qwiby parkour enthusiast Premium

Neutral
      Id like to support tho but i have seen you in game quite minimally (might be my fault admittedly) and you only have 3 reports in the last two weeks.

7. Justin

Justin justin Premium

Thanks for your response Qwiby!

As of now I am online at least an hour per day and it is usually spent on Kit, OP, or Skyblock which are my preferred game modes. I am always working on a balance between my schooling, extra circular activities, my part time job, as well as my personal time. I believe over the next couple weeks as I begin taking midterms, finishing a musical I am participating in, and getting the hang of my brand new job I should be alright with keeping up with ingame activity.

As for the reports, I do admit I am not the most active with reporting users. When I see a hacker I report them. I don’t go out of my way for hours searching for hackers just to be active in that department. I think that it is apparent that I have a good understanding on how to report so if and when needed I am fully capable of fulfilling that duty.

8. Justin

Justin justin Premium

bumping :coffee:

9. Pitato

Pitato Active Member

re-support???

10. Ajay Kingzz

Ajay Kingzz Established Member

11. Justin

Justin justin Premium

thanks c:

12. Justin

Justin justin Premium

Bumping! :coffee:

-I continue to find a good median between all of my life activities as well as all the Mineverse platforms

-Created a couple more reports

-Happy Easter if you celebrate!

Last edited: Apr 4, 2021
    13. shadddd

shadddd Active Member

He’s always looking for minor reasons to get you banned/muted. Always reporting you for stuff you can’t get banned/muted for. He just wants to increase his report numbers. Also never see him on and I go on all game modes everyday.
      No support

14. Justin

Justin justin Premium

Thank you for the feedback, I report players if they are breaking the rules. I still work on increasing ingame activity, we were actually having a conversation ingame whilst you wrote this response.

Last edited: Apr 5, 2021
    15. Ordi

Ordi Mythical Member Premium

Hi Justin,

First, I would like to wish you good luck on your application. I'm sure with enough dedication and hard work, anyone can achieve what they desire.

I'll be honest with you - I'm sure you were deserving of your position as a Discord moderator, however I do not see you fit (at the moment) for a position as a server moderator. From what I observed, you do not seem to properly engage with the community, and at times can cause a rather hostile environment. Additionally, you never stepped up to try and solve an issue, were vague on multiple occasions, and did not seem to me as a "kind" individual.

Yes, you were reserved. The ability to become reserved at critical times helps a lot - you need to be able to withhold your emotions against haters, or in general. However, addressing an issue at which you are directly involved should also be something you can handle, and in no occasion did I see that.

In addition to this, I believe you're lacking activity to what could be expected of a moderator candidate, but activity isn't much of an issue nowadays. So are reports, but again, it is just a minor issue at this time.

I would much rather a candidate such as Skpye becoming the next moderator other than yourself. In my current judgment, I feel like you would be detrimental to the current player base.

If you made it until the end, I thank you for reading my opinion. I do not intent to change my stand at this point in time. Thanks.

16. Justin

Justin justin Premium

Hi Ordi, thanks for the response. I understand that in the situation you were talking about the player wanted a response from me but I did not want to create a more hostile situation. I already did not feel welcome online seeing as they were all questioning my reports on them. I don’t think saying “yes, I reported you” would have solved much. I decided to log off a few minutes later because players started acting homophobic and then making pedophiliac remarks towards me. I always try to remain calm under any circumstance.

As for ingame activity, this has been said in my last couple reply’s but I am working on improving every day.

17. Ordi

Ordi Mythical Member Premium

I'm sure you definitely did not want to create an increasingly hostile environment with the other players online. However, I believe my point still stands for your involvement with other players in the community. On multiple occasions that I had the opportunity to observe you (additional to our latest encounter), I rarely see you engage with the community. Who knows what the reason may be, there should be no excuse as to why you are unable to integrate yourself within the community.

I am certainly lacking information about you to properly base my opinion. However, I believe I have enough reason to justify your lack of commitment to the community.

If you start to properly engage yourself with the community in a respectful and proper manner, I will consider my support to your application. Although my support is meaningless in the big picture, as I am in no way any influence on your application process.

Nevertheless, I wish you the best with your application.

18. Justin

Justin justin Premium

I understand what you mean, I will work on my community involvement.

19. Derpxy

Derpxy Active Member

i agree with this, barley any interactions / giving help with other members / new players when newer players joined but again, good luck with it but i support all of what ordi is saying also.

good luck

20. Justin

Justin justin Premium

Thanks, CBD ill take it into consideration

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.