x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • ItzArctic Introduction

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Notusing57, Dec 12, 2022.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. Notusing57

Notusing57 New Member

Gone. I come back and people already giving me a hard time.

Last edited: Dec 13, 2022
    2. Teeeb

Teeeb Senior Moderator Senior Moderator Competition Leader Discord Leader Competition Team

Welcome back bro!

3. Qwiby

Qwiby parkour enthusiast Premium

youve joined back like 5 times now but still, happy to see you back. much love bro, mad proud of you going to therapy.

4. mattenphew

mattenphew Head Moderator Head Moderator Media Team Leader Competition Team Premium

Welcome back !

5. Malik Shahid

Malik Shahid Established Member

You need to control what goes on in your disgusting head. I think we both know exactly what I'm talking about

Also welcome back Arctic.

Last edited: Dec 13, 2022
    6. Boobalyboo

Boobalyboo Well-Known Member

cuz ur just gonna act like a toxic ahole when something slightly inconvenient happens to you again. you block people when you get upset regardless if it has anything to do with them or not and people are just tired of you being fake all the time. i dont care how much youve "changed" and how "positive" you wanna be cause theres nothing to prove youve actually changed. the only thing youve proven over the course of almost 3 years now is that you cant change and arent willing to.

7. Qwiby

bro said he was going to therapy

8. Boobalyboo

yeah he told me that over a year ago lol, went 2 times claimed he had "changed so much" and was "more positive" and then immediately went and blocked me and all his friends again 2 days later cause hes just lying and doesnt try

9. Bimp0

Bimp0 Member

Shawty trifling

10. Qwiby

mental disorders arent an excuse for trash behaviour but he's had multiple public breakdowns and obviously is struggling, least you could do is keep the toxicity to yourself and ignore his presence.

11. Malik Shahid

Malik Shahid Established Member

You need to relax. If he feels like he needs to step away, be respectful about it. What else do you expect him to do when he comes back and sees something like this? If you really want him to stay, maybe don't write up a nasty message directed towards him. Please stop being so selfish; he has feelings too.

12. Boobalyboo

I would agree with you if he hadn't treated me like actual trash 20+ times. I've forgiven him countless times and I've given him chances and I've tried to help him and all he does in return is either block me, harass me or lie about me. He's had people hit me off, made fake discord messages accusing me of being a racist, threatened to end himself cause I decided I was done with him, blocked me 10+ times and blamed it on his mom being mean to him, etc. He doesn't deserve forgiveness and I don't care if I sound toxic. Every 3 months I get spam added by randoms on Snapchat and harassed, and I only know it's him because he magically messages me a couple of days after I get added despite not speaking to him for months. I've kept my mouth shut and I've only told a couple of people about his behavior, but if he's gonna act like this then I have no issue talking about what happened. I'm tired of him acting like a victim

13. bre

bre Active Member

maybe because you leave and come back every week, no disrespect (unless you msg me in which then you know I’m not gonna hold back), but it does get quite annoying

14. Teeeb

Teeeb Senior Moderator Senior Moderator Competition Leader Discord Leader Competition Team

Thread locked for failure to adhere to forum rules and responsibilities.
      If you disagree with this action, please report this post, and a moderator or administrator will reconsider it.

Kind regards,
      The Staff

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.