x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Infection Infection Suggestion

Discussion in 'New Gamemode Ideas' started by Qwiby, May 9, 2022.

1. Qwiby

Qwiby parkour enthusiast Premium

I am too lazy to make a full fledged or nice looking thread considering i doubt it would ever get added but I wanted to address some of the biggest problems with infection

Issues:

1. Games only atart when theres a certain amount of players, which means when its dead hours, infection games wont ever start and people wont queue which discourages others to join as well (If this doesnt make sense I can clarify)

2. While I love how you get upgrades for prestiging, it makes the game extremely unfriendly for new players to join, which is a necessity for a gamemode to survive.

3. In the beginning, its very pay 2 win (previously)

4. It becomes easier and easier to lrestige later on, this is not a serious issue and may just be my own opinion

Possible fixes:

1. (A)
      Make it singleplayer compatible, let games queue with 1 person and instead of havibg a player be infected, have an AI zombie start. I know this would be an extreme headache to code and take months to make it work, but I truly think this would encourage players to be on it 24/7, instead of having to log alts on just for games to start. ( I cant think of anotger way to make it singleplayer compatible but will edit later if I can)

2.(A)
      Make prestiges weaker. Plain and simple, instead of having full prot diamond armour, just nerf prestiges. No more armour buffs, or damage buffs, instead; add more items like golden apples, or other items anyone who gets a rofl streak can get. Make prestige items accessible to any level. Instead prestiges just start with those items instead of having to rolf for them.
      2.(B)
      Make prestiges only buff zombies, give absolutely no buffs to humans

3.(A)
      Going alongside 2(A) fix, just make the /kit not give armour and swords, only gapples and other rofl items
      3.(B)
      Just completely remove /kit (possibly add cosemetic items instead)
      3.(C)
      Make xp bottles scale. Instead of giving you bottles of xp which are broken in the start and trash end game, make it so its like voting, and gives you 1xp level. This could be considered a buff or a nerf consodering this is extremely good for lvls 100+

4.(A)
      Make each prestige 5xp levels longer

2. Atom

Atom Legendary Member

:eek::eek::eek:::):)(

3. dune

dune Active Member

I mean thanks for making this but why does this even exist...
      There's an infection revamp thread Qwiby baby. (Unless they locked it but I don't see why they would)
      Also, I read your suggestions but it made 0 sense to me as I read extremely fast. After the revamp thread, I thought there was basically nothing more to be suggested as Robo made such an effort debating and thinking I could see sweat on his beautiful forehead.

If you really loved Mineverse this would be a skygrid thread instead. Fake Mineverse Stan Qwiby ::///

Yare Yare Daze!
      (I LOVE ATOMBOW)

4. Qwiby

Qwiby parkour enthusiast Premium

tbh mad eit just cause i can and wanted to put my,opinion out

5. BrainStormBlitz

BrainStormBlitz Experienced Member

is there any non dead hours, I just like the memories I have of a time long ago.