x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Infection Increase Egg/Bow Damage

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by DeathAuras, May 10, 2020.

?

Buff bows/eggs?

1. yes

2. no screw you i like camping

Results are only viewable after voting.
    1. DeathAuras

DeathAuras Experienced Member

On infection right now the egg for prestige 6+ only does a meager 3.5damage compared to the 9.5damage in other gens. Yeah I'm well aware a lot of people are going to no support this but that's based on the fact that they don't like it when zombies who Grinded to p6(780lvls) use it against them and this is almost always the case in infection nowadays. New players will complain in chat about how eggs are unfair but in reality, zombies have to use it in response to campers and bow spammers. Take the map Argentan, for example, the helicopter near spawn will always have at least 5+ humans camping in there during active hours and they will just be camping at the ladder to it(the only way up) preventing any zombies to go up(camping) this, in turn, will make zombies who have the egg to use the egg and try to kill them, even better if the zombie has a bow as well, a 3.5damage egg honestly doesn't do much damage to them especially if there are 5+ people up there(sometimes even more).That's not even the worst camping map. If you have ever played infection and the map Nether you should know how bad the camping is there be it at mid or on the glowstone parkour areas the easiest and sometimes only way to kill the humans up there is using a bow and an egg but if the egg does 3.5damage and humans just hide behind walls then how are we even meant to kill them if all they do is simply camp up there and not actually fight zombies. So basically what I'm trying to say is to at least buff the egg slightly more or give zombies who have bows more powerful bows(currently zombie bows are completely unenchanted compared to old sharp20 zombie bow) And also as other suggestions have pointed out its time to add more maps into rotation, zombie based maps would be good.

If you're gonna put a no support rating at least give a reason -.-

Last edited: May 11, 2020
    2. ImTopmass

ImTopmass Boss Member

This has way too many usage of the word "egg". You should format your paragraph so it can be a bit more readable for everyone.

There are many suggestions for maps so perhaps take these ideas to the higher-ups (Admin or Owner).

Also the egg was nerfed after the revamp of Infection, if I'm not mistaken.

3. DeathAuras

yeah I meant to emphasize egg :> I suck at writing things like this anyways

4. Gang

Gang Experienced Member

This is the most braindead item in infection

5. DeathAuras

expected that honestly but arent you perm banned on infec?

6. Gang

Gang Experienced Member

I mean, on one account yes, but what does that have to do with anything?

7. Robo

Robo Well-Known Member

Support

8. sabrina

sabrina Discord Moderator Discord Moderator Premium

no support.

eggs do plenty of damage already, especially to a previously attacked player. they’re not meant to be used for killing, just weakening. as for bows, i can see how more damage would be useful, but maybe if there was something like a smaller amount of arrows for zombies so they don’t overuse this advantage.

9. NoodleToes

NoodleToes Experienced Member

Maby increase the amount of damage done by egg at like p10 or something.

10. DeathAuras

yeah gradually increase the damage and power of bows as the prestige increases

so preferably the egg stays the same(maybe 4dmg instead) and zombs have lesser arrows but more powerful bows?
      so currently it is p5-egg p6-egg+bow(3 arrows) p7- 4 arrows p8- 5 arrows p9-6arrows and p10-8arrows and instead of that make it p6-egg+bow(1 arrow? or 2) and so on increasing by one for each prestige

11. Scorv

Scorv Gaming Warlord Premium

Only one of them should get a buff, not both of them. Depending on how much the egg gets buffed, the cooldown should be increased for counter measures(but not too long). The bow shouldn't get too big of a buff and it definitely shouldn't get the sharp 20 enchantment again. Maybe something like power 1 or power 2. Just remember zombies will respawn with it everytime.

And yes, it can be hard to kill humans on the camping maps but there are other maps too, that if we make the zombies too op they won't be much fun to play on. We also don't want to buff zombies too much that it makes every map a zombie biased map. Some maps should favour the humans, some the zombies, and some should be balanced. This will make for a more diverse playstyle every map rotation. Of course the "Voting for a Map" ruins this. The human biased maps gets voted for 90% of the time.

I support this to a certain extent.

12. Porky

Porky Senior Moderator Senior Moderator Competition Team

Support for like egg buff for like maybe weakness 4 or something instead of 3

13. Grayman

Grayman Experienced Member

No support, bow's are too powerful already.

14. Scorv

Scorv Gaming Warlord Premium

In what way?

15. DeathAuras

^ thanks scorvix

could you elaborate on why its "the most braindead item in infection"?

16. bittersweet

bittersweet Active Member

As someone who plays infection every day, there is no reason they should increase egg/bow damage. Zombies having egg and bow already put humans at a disadvantage. Especially when zombies spam eggs at a group of people. Humans work together to fight off zombies by gathering in groups, maybe zombies should work together and spam eggs lol

17. DeathAuras

Okay lets compare this. The map outbreak has a "bunker" below ground and if there are 4gods 2 titans and 3unrankeds in there camping,which has happened before, even if there are 3 p10 zombies with eggs its still extremely difficult to kill them due to there being so many humans and in this case the bow is completely useless as there is an iron door blocking and there are always humans camping with bows. The second you step inside everyone inside there will either be shooting at you or trying to kill you with their swords before you can even get one hit on them.

And I don't mean to offend anyone by saying this but most of the times the people who want to nerf the eggs don't actually have it and arent team with people who do have it which is why they want it to be nerfed even more than it already has. Infection is averaging 20 people? at peak hours maybe more and when half of the people are in a small area e.g. caves, nether mid, argentan heli and outbreak bunker even if 4zombies have eggs its still extremely difficult to kill them unless, this gen of infection is completely different from previous ones. Zombies no longer have sharp20bows 9.5damage eggs and notch apples and for all of that to be taken away leaving us with a 3.5damage egg its honestly just sad

18. bittersweet

bittersweet Active Member

I agree, it is difficult but eventually, they always die at the end. Usually, there are 1-2 titans/gods in the bunker, not 6 full diamonds lmao. Eggs can still reach the people inside and the place is always run down with a horde of 8-10+ zombies. Outbreak is one of those maps where there is always a last survivor.

Last edited: May 11, 2020
    19. Grayman

Grayman Experienced Member

essentially what I mean is, bow themselves are not overpowered but I find that they're just too many tree camping maps where players endlessly bow spam, it takes 2 hits to kill a zombie, hopefully you see where I am going with this.

20. DeathAuras

just to confirm its zombie bows

1-2ranked players are on low player time, normally when there's 20people there's at least maybe 4-5ranked players and 3unranked players and if they are all bow spamming, its 2 shots to kill a zombie, even a "hoard" of 6 won't live long and also in addition to that after failing to kill the humans they might try find other humans and leave only 1-2 zombies trying to kill 4humans. Also do keep in mind many new players are not using 1.8 meaning that they arent able to go through doors easily