im_axel's Moderator Application

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by Cwes, Apr 21, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cwes

Cwes Active Member

How old are you?

I am 17 years old.

Your in-game name:

My in-game name is im_axel. Click here to see my previous usernames.

What time-zone are you in?

My time-zone is GMT +1.

What country do you live in?

I live in London, United Kingdom.

Why do you think you should become a mod?

Activity

I am quite an active player on Mineverse, as becoming a Staff Member requires to be online a lot of the time. I'm also on forums every single-day, at different timings but always I am on and off on here. Down below, you'll be able to see my estimated times of when I'm playing on Mineverse:

Mondays to Thursdays: 4:00pm - 7:00pm.
    Fridays: 4:00pm - 6:00pm.
    Saturdays: 7:00am - 5:00pm.
    Sundays: 7:00am - 3:00pm.

Mature

I am mature, I try to act as mature as I can to everyone. When handling situations, I have a high level of maturity which is something strong that you should see from a Staff Member. I'll admit that when I was around 13 years old, I was quite immature. I feel like that's something normal, because I've heard about many people at this age and hardly showing any maturity. I can definitely agree that there have been some moments where I don't act the way I am, however if it's relating to swearing too in-game, I don't usually cuss or get hyper about the mini-game of what's happening.

Dedicated

I am dedicated, I show lots of dedication towards the community and to the players. I am frequently playing on this server, playing a whole lot and I think I'm well-known, many players know who I am. I've made many friends and good friendships with others.

Unbiased

I am unbiased, an example of this trait would be if I reported one of my friends and had them banned from a Moderator. I choose helping the server and not my friends, because even if one of my mates was hacking on Mineverse, I would report them instantly. Whether it be hacking or a chat offence (death threats, releasing private info about a player, etc), they shouldn't be doing that. You have to understand that you can't just let your friends get away with it, report them and let them know what they're doing is wrong.

Friendly

I am a chill and calm guy. I'm always willing to have new friends and help them in-game if they need someone in a mini-game. I'm not rude or toxic to anyone and I avoid trying to do this. I'm usually one of those guys who like to give a warm welcome to newcomers to our server and it makes me feel great about myself.

Trustworthy

I am trustworthy, you can definitely trust a person like me. I am honest about everything, of course in the past I used to do lies about small things and I regret doing that. That's because you tend to lose friendships if you lie about whatever it is you and the person are talking about. I don't want to be filled with hatred and for people next calling me out for being a liar.

Experienced

I am experienced, I've learnt a lot of moderation skills and familiar to what a lot of the hacks are and what they specifically look like. I used to be on another server and it was averaging around under 15 players. It was a small server, I applied and became a Staff Member a few years ago. I was taught well, however on Mineverse, I assume things are different here. I will be more than glad to be taught anything if I need to be.

How long have you been playing Mineverse?

I first started playing on the server back in June, 2014 and I quit around 2015 since I was relocating from Dubai to England and I couldn't play for a while since I didn't have a house yet. I then started playing again, in 2016-17, stopped for a bit and came back in April 2020. I was very active in those past few years.

What punishments have you received in the last 9 months?

March 1 Death Wishes (OP) - This was a huge mistake made by me. I completely got mad at a player and that was very immature of me to do. I understood my mistake and I accept the punishment. This is near April, where I started to play again but towards the end of that month.

May 11 Trolling (Infection) - This was when I said ./suicide in chat in-game and a Staff Member told me I was trolling, I accepted this punishment as well and this was a one day mute. I was devastated and I will not be doing this again either.

I accepted both of these punishments and I understood from my mistakes well, I have learnt from them and will continue to try to not fail and do these two things ever again.

Do you meet all Mineverse's requirements for staff listed below? Yes/No

Yes. I meet all of the requirements.

Discord: im_axel#6383

Thank you for viewing my Moderator Application! :> If you neutral/no support me, please leave some feedback so I know what I can do to improve on. Anyways, adios

• Support Support x 58
    • No Support No Support x 11
    • Neutral Neutral x 4
    Last edited: Aug 25, 2020
  2. Tom

Tom Active Member

Still support ;)

3. Purge

Purge Experienced Member

Support

Last edited: Jun 17, 2020
  4. Cwes

Cwes Active Member

Thanks Tom!
    Thanks man!

Last edited: Jun 24, 2020
  5. Atom

Atom Well-Known Member Premium

Very well Written app support :D

6. Rent

Rent pigeon #1 Moderator YouTuber Premium

Support bro, very polite and willing to help the server. You're not even toxic either, really rare on here. Best of luck :)

7. Cwes

Cwes Active Member

Thank you guys so much! :D <3 Really means a lot to me.

8. Gini

Gini Established Member

100% Support, you are very kind to everyone, very active on forums and in-game and as Rent said, you are not toxic, which is very rare on mv.

9. Cwes

Cwes Active Member

Thanks Gini!

10. RasmusHJuul

RasmusHJuul Established Member

Neutral - I haven't seen you ingame before.

11. Storm.

Storm. Member

support.

you seem very helpful and imformative. although I dont see you in-game, it could easily be because of time zones, or just the servers we play on.

12. Acceptation

Acceptation Boss Member Moderator Premium

Support.

I see you all the time and every time we meet in-game you are always asking how I am doing. You're incredibly friendly and you have been reporting quite a lot. Keep going strong c:

13. Cwes

Cwes Active Member

Hopefully we can see each other in-game and I hope to gain your support in the future.

Thank you both so much!

Last edited: Jun 26, 2020
  14. Gxba

Gxba New Member

I Defo support, pol1sh would be a great mod :D

15. Cwes

Cwes Active Member

Thank you so much Gxba!

Last edited: Jun 26, 2020
  16. iToggle

iToggle Established Member

Support! Literally never have seen him online without him asking me how my days been going and he always lifts up my mood.

17. Cwes

Cwes Active Member

Thanks iToggling!

18. MK4

MK4 Established Member

Support bro, you actually care about people and want to know how their day goes :D
    It makes playing on mineverse so much more positive and makes me forget about toxic players!

19. sabrina

sabrina pigeon #2 Moderator Premium

Support!

V active both on forms and in game, love the detail in your application :)

Just one critique:

Can you make it a bit more clear as to whether you were a mod on this server previously, or a different one?

Good luck! :D

20. Cwes

Cwes Active Member

Sorry, will edit it right now! Also thank you for your support Sabrina!

Thanks MK4!

Last edited: Jul 16, 2020
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.