x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Xbox One How to Hijack Different Vehicles in GTA V

Discussion in 'Grand Theft Auto' started by archerexpert777, Jul 18, 2017.

1. archerexpert777

archerexpert777 Experienced Member

This is literally the same one from skyblock forums I created. I just didn't want to type it all out. It's a waste of time to do it lol. And yes it is mine.

Hello and welcome to my guide on how to hijack vehicles in GTA V :)

To start of, there are many things you can hijack in GTA. This thread will explain each vehicle you can hijack and how to do it without dying.

Let's start off something easy:

Cars, trucks, SUV's. Pickups, etc.:

[​IMG]

This is one of the most easiest things you can hijack. To hijack one, simply run in front of a random car, wait for it to stop, then go to the drivers side and press the button that you would use to get inside a car. This will let the character open the door, pull the driver out and allow the character to get in. If there are any people, they will get out also, but after a while when the driver gets out. There is a good chance that the driver will go after you and try to regain his vehicle back and during the process he will fist fight you. Same goes with the passengers. Once you done that, all you gotta do is simply drive like couple blocks and you're done lol.

Bicycles:
      [​IMG]

Although rare to see while you drive, they are highly likely to be found in the Vinewood Hills area. To catch them is the same thing like hijacking a car, so no need to explain it.

Airplanes:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
      Ahhh, my most favorite part of GTA is this. This one is fun actually, but you risk the most dying. To start off, first find an airbase. It can be Los Santos International Airport or Fort Zancudo (though Fort Zancudo is probably the most difficult to get in because of the tanks that start rolling in the second you break in the facility.) Drive through the security gates at any airstrip you choose. Then you want to floor it till you find either a private jet or a Boeing 747. Drive up to any of the aircraft, and press the button you would use to enter a vehicle. Once you do get in one, keep in mind that starting the engines of the plane will take around 10 seconds, so you will need to get away from the cops as far as possible before they get to your aircraft. Once the engines are running, back up and either: 1) simply press the button you would accelerate your vehicle and move the airplane up, using whatever control you would use to turn your vehicle OR 2) taxi to a runway and do step 1. Personally I'd choose step two because if you're trying to take off from the tarmac, any cops that arrive (which is highly likely) will try and stop your plane, which would cause damage to the aircraft and slow down your plane. If you choose to do option two, you run the least risk for the police cars to crash into you, but the LSPD chopper will follow you pretty quick and try to shoot you (primarily the engines). Either way you would still takeoff, but you would need to fly away from the LSPD chopper bc they will follow you and can get in your way. Also to note, if you collide with the LSPD chopper you basically destroy your getaway plane and the chopper and you die instantly. Once you do get away from the chopper, try and gain altitude so you would least likely be spotted by the chopper and if you successfully escape, you get to keep your aircraft! :p

Note: If you chose to take the 747, do be aware that you need to do it quickly and away from the LSPD police cars and choppers as possible because those beasts are slow when they move, which will allow the the chopper to get to you quickly and shoot you down. By the way, those police cars will try and stop your 747, just like the private plane but if you are taking off and hit a police car, you basically explode your aircraft and all the police cars around it. This includes if they hit your engines. Speaking of Engines, If one engine is damaged, you WILL need to find a place to land because apparently in the game 747's cannot fly with 3 or 2 engines... -_-. If you do find yourself in a situation where you cannot land, your engines are smoking, might as well jump off and act like the guy in the shooting stars meme. To Jump off press the button you used to get on the aircraft. Oh and btw, once you jump off, you should deploy your parachute bc you'll die if you land on water due to the force of the impact. However, if your engines are running fine and you successfully evaded LSPD law enforcement, the 747 is yours! :p

Oh yes I almost forgot, smashing your 747 with an LSPD chopper will result in instant death, just like the private jet.

Helicopter:

[​IMG]
      These guys are uncommon, and will most likely find them at Fort Zancudo, Los Santos International Airport, or the helipad next to the airport. But if you find one, they're quite easy to get. All you do is simply get in one, with the button you would use to get in vehicles, wait for it to start up, and take off. It's that simple. But you must be patient because catching a helicopter is hard.

LSPD Police Chopper:

[​IMG]
      Ok these guys are probably the most difficult one's to get. You need to have A TON of o patience as since these guys are only found at the LSPD office building. I rode in one time and that's about it. To do this, first you need to research when does the helicopter land at the building. When you do, get in the station, and walk straight through the double doors, they lead you to the roof, where the helipads are for the choppers. Once you do that, this will automatically trigger a 3 star response and you will have to quickly get to the roof because chances are there's an army darting up the stairs like anything. If you do catch the chopper, get in, take off and ride into the sunset :). However if the chopper leaves or isn't there, then you're f****d because now you got an army of officers with BS shotguns waiting to rape shoot you and you're on a roof where nowhere else to but down to the ground, which will take away a lot of your health (assuming you're at full bar). Along with that, you have police units swarmed around the perimeter. If you can escape that, you're a legend, if not then you're a geek.

Tanks:
      [​IMG]
      These guys are probably near impossible to get. I've only tried it couple of times and didn't succeed. I ended up being shot from another tank shooting at my tank. To get these op stuff, you will need to find yourself tons of of ammo, bombs, and RPG's. Body Armour is highly recommended, but not required. The next thing would be to go to Fort Zancudo and drive into the security gates. Once you did that, I would go to the end of the runway (the one closest to the beach) and let the military convoy show up, shoot all of them, hijack a military vehicle cause they have more armor than your regular vehicle. Find a tank, if needed clear out any military personnel and other tanks. To clear out other tanks, use the RPG wisely. Now if you got time to spare, get in the tank, and drive off to the nearest exit. If any military vehicle is there shoot it, any military personnel, just ignore it, unless if they too have an RPG then kill them. If you're lucky enough and leave the military base, the last thing you would need to do, is to drive off and try your best to lose the cops, possibly the military. If you succeeded in doing all of that, congrats, you got yourself a tank to have fun with.

But it's likely you will die in the process since there will be a ton of fire exchanged.

Boats, jetskis, etc.:
      [​IMG]

[​IMG]

These ones are fairly easy to get, and kind of fun to play around with. To do it, first go find a harbor or a beach, though boats are somewhat rare to get on beaches. Then Simply find any boat that suites you. Jump in, and ride it away! There is a slight chance the police will be after you, but that will prob happen if you shoot a person or you are running away from the cops.

But if you're at a beach and you see a boat in the water that isn't moving, swim to it, once you reach it, press the button you would use to enter a vehicle and once you on it, if you want you can kill all the occupants or point a gun at them, which will make them jump off the boat. After there is no one on the boat, you can keep your boat happily ;).

I think that's about it :) If there is more, let me know and i'll add it :) Thanks and have a great day