x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Kit PvP /heal people

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by IceTheDonut, Feb 17, 2021.

?

Should this be removed?

1. yes

65.5%
    2. no

34.5%
    1. Toad

Toad Well-Known Member

/heal in general should be removed.

2. Justin

Justin justin Premium

I understand why you say that but it would be unfair to the people who have already spent their IRL money for the feature. Best case scenario, we can find a way to tone down the advantage it brings in-game.

3. whatupRJ

whatupRJ Experienced Member

/heal itself should be removed, but that's not what this thread is about. Titans should not be able to heal others anymore because player count is going down farther and farther every time someone quits because mv is pay to win af. I have absolutely no hope that this will ever happen, but it really should. The game is not fun to play anymore because of the op advantages you get if you decide to spend your paycheck on a Minecraft server. To get somewhere in this discussion it would be plausible to offer a specific example of how another command or perk that could potentially replace the / heal (user name). For example, Titans could make a player nickname where other ranks cannot, or their /heal cooldown time could be faster. Anyone else care to add to a suggestion instead of just bickering endlessly?

4. TrooperSuper12

TrooperSuper12 Established Member

fax

5. BTCbandit21

BTCbandit21 Established Member

I used to think /heal was annoying but I learned to adapt and like sorta expect when it to happen, I also watch my chat a lot, I find it quite fun and adds a bit more excitement tbh but yeah it can be annoying sometimes (MVP RANK SO UNBIASED OPINION)

6. BTCbandit21

BTCbandit21 Established Member

UPDATE: remove heal completely, I got healed 5 times in one fight today along with dying 4 extra times to a healer. Make the cool down super long or just remove it

7. 0_Inzanity

0_Inzanity Experienced Member

Think of the chargebacks if /heal was to be removed. I know there would be 1000's of dollars gone because of this. NO SUPPORT. Its a perk for a 250$ rank. 250$ that's a lot of money.

8. IceTheDonut

IceTheDonut Active Member

You dont have to bold "no support" every time you say it, I get it, you have your opinion. But, think of fighting a player in a "FAIR" 1v1 and they get healed multiple times on you and you eventually die... Wouldn't that piss you off at all??? Basically the meta of this server is weather or not you have titan friends, if you dont have titan friends the game becomes unfair and unplayable.

9. 0_Inzanity

Okay since you don't seem to understand, what makes you think " Mineverse " screams fair... When can you fight someone without them tping someone in with strength or without someone cleaning you or without 4 heals.... Mineverse isn't fair... Nothing screams fair 1v1's. Go to a server where the ranks aren't 250$ and you can get a fair 1v1 then.

Also.... This whole Thread is about not having Titan friends or having the Titan rank. More or less lame. Majority of the people that play Kitpvp and OP pvp have a rank Elite+ where they get the command /heal. When I log on 70% of the people on the 2 game modes listed above have a rank and a rank that gives them that perk.

Is just saying that because he lost his " titan ranked " account. He has Elite now on his one account which now gets him the perk of /heal.

There is no advantage to this at all because Mineverse isn't fair... Never has been. Lunar is fair though alongside mmc and Blc. Mineverse is fun because it's unique. Fights don't last 30 Minutes plus because people can /heal and its great. I get healed on all the time. It makes the server alive and " toxic " what Mineverse is known for.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 24, 2021
    10. Skpye sir

Skpye sir Experienced Member

Well, I personally think the /heal command is OP, and the command to /heal others is even more OP. I doubt they will ever decide to get rid of /heal, but if they ever decided to they would have to compensate for getting rid of it, such as add an extra /PV to all ranks.

11. Egg

Egg Established Member

yeah im with u here i think /heal in general should be taken out. its literally making people worse at pvp by relying on an instant 20 health you can use every 4 minutes. if they dont take it out it should be severely nerfed by making the time by at least double to make people not rely on it so much

12. TrooperSuper12

TrooperSuper12 Established Member

I agree with Skpye. I would like to see /Heal removed from the game, but it has been in the game for such a long time now, it would require some sort of compensation. I like the idea of an extra PV or maybe add golden apples to /kit elite and up.

13. whatupRJ

whatupRJ Experienced Member

Some players have seen mineverse through the best and the worst. Some of those players want to fix the community and game so it isn't known for being toxic and unfair. The strength beacon isn't even in the game anymore so that shows how much you play... If you aren't active and have a positive attitude towards making mineverse a place to have fun and become more fair as time goes on, I suggest you come back with more valid reasons. The only valid point I see is the chargeback, but your obsession with keeping mineverse toxic and unfair is honestly childish.

14. 0_Inzanity

Oof the point of this thread Is pointless... I have 4 titan accounts. An extra PV does nothing, it's more pointless than this thread. Fixing Mineverse is going to take a lot more than just removing a command that people have paid for. If you want the server to not be toxic and fair a reset would do that, ahhhh let me guess you don't want a reset. You don't have titan, also let me guess that beacon was just removed. Exactly.

" Instead of Bickering endlessly " yet he's the common denominator here. Lol. Kids with no education make me laugh.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 25, 2021
    15. iToggle

iToggle Active Member

I didn't trade over 100k+ just to get the only perk I grinded for removed. No Support if you're paying this much you deserve something insane 250$ is a crazy price.

16. Robo

Robo Well-Known Member

Support, very unbalanced and ruins gameplay for normal players,

Very stupid response. It's on the server for even offering a $250 rank. That's insane money for a Minecraft server. If Mineverse introduced a $1000 rank does that mean it should get /kill (player) just to have more perks? If people spent $250 on a Minecraft server that's on them however it shouldn't ruin the experience of everyone else who is responsible with their money.
      I understand some people paid for Titan for this perk, but most Titans got their rank free with a rank upgrade. I still don't understand how MV is slipping under EULA's radar by pulling these sort of pay to win tactics. @Noobcrew Very scummy thing to do to force people to pay for a rank otherwise they don't stand a chance against someone with /heal and unobtainable kits. And this is coming from a Titan player.

17. VelcroStraps

VelcroStraps Established Member

I agree, its basically pay for a heal, I think it should be gone too.