x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Kit PvP /heal people

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by IceTheDonut, Feb 17, 2021.

?

Should this be removed?

1. yes

65.5%
    2. no

34.5%
    1. IceTheDonut

IceTheDonut Active Member

So, how titans can /heal others is quite game breaking. Some players will have multiple heals on other players because they have titan accounts to heal them. It is quite unfair and it is making the game not fun to play because when someone gets /healed in a "fair" 1v1 it makes you not want to play anymore. I think this should be removed for the own good of the kitpvp player base and it should make the game a little more fair for everyone to play.

2. 0_Inzanity

0_Inzanity Experienced Member

Absolutely Not. They have a 250$ rank. Perks come when spending 250$. No Support.

3. IceTheDonut

IceTheDonut Active Member

It just makes the server pay to win and unplayable for lower ranked players or players that dont have a sufficient number of titans on their team.

4. (King of England) Tangly

(King of England) Tangly Established Member

Bro this post just got game ended by this mans reply you might aswel delete it xD like a mod will see izanitys post and be like oh he has a point welp gonna give the no support...

5. HarveyLockey

HarveyLockey Established Member

6. Egg

Egg Established Member

support

that just makes this pay to win lol /heal is so bad for the game

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 17, 2021
    7. HydroHD

HydroHD Experienced Member

healing should be allowed its been on the server for as long as i can remember

8. TrooperSuper12

TrooperSuper12 Established Member

I just don't like /heal in general.

9. 0_Inzanity

0_Inzanity Experienced Member

I guess the server is P2W then. Imagine the problems that would occur if this was to change. ChargeBacks. After Chargebacks. If you want the command it comes with spending money for the highest & BEST rank on the server.

Thanks Haha.

10. Rizekk

Rizekk Active Member

Yes, remove the command. Find a way to replace the command and move on it ruins OP Pvp and Kitpvp. Op pvp it's just unfair if someone has 2+ heals and it's not even about skill or pvp at that point it's just escape the /heals. And on kitpvp that feature hides macro's, and if someone has 2+ titans friends on they have 3+ heals. It's unfair and especially to those who can't afford it it leaves them at a huge disadvantage.

The pvp on this server is skill-less. It's legit just whoever has the most heals wins, end of the discussion, it should be removed but these mods aren't the brightest to do so. The mods and senior- mods don't care because they hardly play, they just have the mod rank to ban people, they don't know what daily players go through.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 18, 2021
    11. SmogX

SmogX Legendary Youtuber Premium

I think that most people that voted support dosnt have the titan rank but anyway. Before removing /heal from Titans ranks. I don’t think voting on alt should be allowed because that is really breaking the economy. And yeah, If you guys didn’t know. Voting on alts is allowed so ...

12. Rizekk

Rizekk Active Member

So instead of giving a good reason why it's useful, you found something else to try and justify that it's just bad for the players who can't afford it. Instead of finding an excuse or some cover up, why not have us just try and aim to get both of those removed? Go make a thread about voting on alts, I'll even come support it. You abuse this titan heal command more than anyone I see online. You can't win without your 2+ heals. Stop trying to find other ways to make it seem alright that some people who can afford more titan accounts should have such a leverage over others. Sure they paid $250 for the rank but find a way to replace the command. Sort of reparations for removing it. This command is insanely abuse and overpowered. Replace the command by adding something else to the titan rank. For example, add gaps to the titan kit, add a /emsg to msg all players if needed, or some other way

13. Toad

Toad Well-Known Member

I have titan on 2 accounts. After playing on a premium account for about a week I can say not having /heal is difficult to play but it is doable. If /healing other players was removed they would have to add a new perk to the titan rank that isn't pay to win but is worth it. If I was a new player and didn't know how to play around not having /heal I would support but since I understand that you can play around it I'll go with neutral.

14. SmogX

Every single server are the same, the top rank always give some op advantages and you gotta think about it. It’s 250$ rank for Minecraft stuff. They have to give something op because the rank wouldn’t be worth anymore. Second of all, it would be impossible to remove the /heal command for titan because that’s what makes people buy this rank mostly and that would be unfair for titan players

15. Rizekk

Rizekk Active Member

This command makes it unfair for most of the players online. If it's the only way someone can win then what's the point of playing. It's too big of a disadvantage to have it in the game. This isn't pvp like i said before it's just people trying to escape the heals. It leaves people at too big of a disadvantage to have it in the game. Like I said it won't be unfair for Titan players because they would get some reparation from this like I stated, something to replace this command.
      Did you even read what I said? You ignored all of what I said and just said something I already covered. They should still have /heal command they just shouldn't be able to heal OTHERS.

16. SmogX

I totally understand but it is not impossible and that much unfair to take it off like @Toad said. I play on non titan alt accounts sometimes and it’s still doable

17. Rizekk

Rizekk Active Member

Not on this server. Everyone 2v1's. I fight non ranks that get healed by titans too. Of course it's doable for you cause you get healed by titans even on your alts like Fem. This takes no skill, it's only doable when you have other people helping you. And no once again it's not doable for a non titan/non god rank fighting people who have 2+ heals like yourself. They can be the best on and it just won't happen. It's too op. Titans should only be able to heal themselves.

18. Justin

Justin justin Premium

Neutral seeing as it is a rank perk then it would be unfair to those who purchased the ranks for that perk. Maybe there can be an alternative to the actual command :)

19. Rizekk

Rizekk Active Member

Yes that's what we've been saying, an alternative and a replacement for it so the Titans still get their money's worth

20. SmogX

That's the game and we can't do anything about it. Noobcrew will never remove the only reason that why poeple buy a 250$ rank. That's logic