x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Having Troubles with joining a server or not being able to type in chat?? Click here to Solve issue.

Discussion in 'Guides & "How To"' started by Pato, Oct 3, 2019.

?

Was this helpful?

1. Yes

0 vote(s)
      0.0%
    2. No

0 vote(s)
      0.0%
    1. Pato

Pato Active Member

So i got back from Vacation and wanted to see the process of my friend's work on my island and couldn't because every time i tried to join skyblock from this new hub I got in chat "not found" and joining using the nether star gave me "Joining SkyBlock server" and nothing happened. the only command i could type was /captcha, but it gave me an error and i never got a link or anything to a captcha code(keep in mind i could move around and interact with the nether star). I also could not type in chat and I heard others had this problem.

//I have found the solution to this problem!\\

1. Acquire a Vpn, now Vpn's cost money on pc for the most part. what i did was use my phone got a free vpn app and used a close place by me. then i turned on hotspot and shared it with my computer. i logged out and connected my pc with my hot spot.

2. If you have an ethernet cable go to //Control Panel>Network and Internet>Network and Sharing Center>Change Adapter Settings// and disable Ethernet by right clicking it (leave this open as we are going to turn it back on IF you have an Ethernet Connection)
      --Ethernet Connection=Cable for internet going to your computer.--

3. Join Mineverse. If there is a captcha complete it. Then join a server (might be really slow and say "Building Terrain"). If it works and you can move and talk in chat (again might be laggy) but if it works then now you can Log out. Now you can disable your HotSpot and or Vpn on your phone/Computer. go back to the control panel and Connect your Ethernet by right clicking on it and enabling it (Refer to "2." if you closed out of the control panel.)