x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • GTA PvP Map?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Kanister, Feb 23, 2021.

Tags:
    1. Kanister

Kanister Established Member

Hi,
      I was playing on the gta mode a few years ago (like 3 or 4 years maybe?) and I liked it a lot there. What got me especially was the big map. Back then I didn't appreciate creations like these and it wasn't such a big deal until now. I now know a friend who happened to play the same time I did and so we shared lots of memories. But one thing was missing for us: We don't know what the map was. We remember lots of details, but I can't seem to find any similar map on planetminecraft and so on.

Does anyone here still remember the map or has a map name I can base my search on? Was it a custom map or did it originate from a workshop-like webpage? I would love to play on the map again.
      It's definitely NOT San Andreas.

Here are some things I remember really clear: An IKEA with an underground parkhouse AND surface parking lot; One big central tower which was really hard to get on top of (because it only had one letter inside a shaft and parkour back then was ty); lots of nice highways; a railway system for trains; a relatively big harbor; underground metro systems (that everyone hated and was never used); downtown-china-town-rip-off (sorta); a lot of bus stations on the side of the road (from the whole workshop only a few have that, but theyre not what i was looking for); the whole city was surrounded by water; that one big tower was pretty much the only tower in town and everyone was sniping down from it; and that highway system had one large bridge in the middle of the city where most of the players were fighting.

kind regards;
      Kanister

2. SmogX

SmogX Legendary Youtuber Premium

I remeber that map with the big subway on it but i don't have any other informations lol

3. Kanister

Is it possible that there might be some sort of save file which has the name? Do Developers have access to these things?

4. Craniax

Craniax Established Member

Not totally about how all the map stuff works and all but I just wanted to pitch in and say that the (GTA) Gamemode with custom items like shears into a chainsaw and torches, gunpowder, feathers, ect. I absolutely loved the GTA game more and I am more then for it coming back if possible!

5. Kanister

I found an older video with the exact map I was talking about. Does anyone recognize it?