x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Parkour Expanding on the Parkour Revamp

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Robo, Aug 11, 2021.

1. Robo

Robo Well-Known Member

I was reading @Qwiby's parkour suggestions (https://forums.mineverse.com/threads/parkour-suggestions-revive.153695/), and I wanted to further expand on some concepts which I found interesting and had potential to help the server.

Qwiby talked about the concept of a prestige system in Parkour. This is when you complete all 24 levels, you get a roman numeral in front of your name, just like in infection, and you can reset your levels to restart. Every time you want to prestige again you have to complete all the levels as well as additional bonus levels.

Here are some concepts I have come up with for the prestige system that could be implemented in Parkour (these do not give any advantages and are purely cosmetic and give people a reason to grind in parkour):

Prestige 1
      - Can allow for access to colour codes in chat.. After you reach prestige 1, your levels are fully reset and you must complete all 24 levels + 1 additional level in order to reach prestige 2.

Prestige 2 - Can unlock special perks such as trails After you reach prestige 2, your levels are fully reset and you must complete all 24 levels + 2 additional levels in order to reach prestige 3.

Prestige 3 - Unlocks a special armour set to show that you have reached prestige 3. After you reach prestige 3, your levels are fully reset and you must complete all 24 levels + 3 additional levels in order to reach prestige 4.

Prestige 4 - Allows access to /me. After you reach prestige 4, your levels are fully reset and you must complete all 24 levels + 3 additional levels in order to reach prestige 5.

Prestige 5 - Allows access to /ptime.

Many other suggestions have already been said in Qwiby's post, but I have a few others which were not mentioned and I believe could be very helpful.

- Create a new spawn
      The old parkour spawn has been here for several years, it's time for a fresh and modern one. Potentially there could be a monthly build competition for a new spawn.

In order to implement these suggestions the ones stated here must be implemented: https://forums.mineverse.com/threads/parkour-suggestions-revive.153695/
      @Noobcrew @Janice

Last edited: Aug 11, 2021
    2. Tonya

Tonya Well-Known Member

Great suggestion as always Robo. This creates more of a motivation to keep playing on Parkour. I hope to see a parkour reset soon!

Support

3. Robo

Robo Well-Known Member

Thank you! Let's see this happen

4. Robo

Robo Well-Known Member

Bumping

5. edenpoop

edenpoop Established Member

Support :weary:

6. Robo

Robo Well-Known Member