x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Requirements Needed Dyno's Mod Application

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by Little_Dyno, Jul 12, 2021.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. Little_Dyno

Little_Dyno Experienced Member

Your in-game name: Dymno
      What timezone are you in? Eastern
      What country do you live in? USA
      What languages do you speak? English
      Do you have the necessary means of capturing evidence? (i.e. recording software, screenshots, etc) Yes
      Why do you think you should become a mod? I maybe not well rounded by the community, and I have a large amount of players who dislike me, I think that I would be a good mod because I have lots of reports on the hackers so the players can have fun, since hackers ruin the fun. I am very good at finding hackers and identifying them. I understand the community may not like me, but I think I would add a good contribution to the moderator team. As well, I am not as agro on PvP aspect of Mineverse as I use to be, I like to have fun and would love to be a part of the staff.
      How long can you be active on the server everyday? 1-3hrs
      How long have you been playing Mineverse? 8/12/15
      What punishments have you received in the last 9 months? (Forums & In-game) 6 bans, 4/5 accepted, 2 mutes, 1 reduced other accepted
      Do you have any past experience as a moderator? No
      Do you meet all Mineverse's requirements for staff listed below? Yes/No
      Do you have 50 Post Count? Yes I have made many reports and posts
      Do you have Two Factor Authentication set up? Yes
      Have you had 2 Weeks registered on the Mineverse forums? Yes
      Do you have Skype and Discord for offline communication? Yes
      What is your Discord tag? Dyno?#3065

2. dune

dune Active Member

No Support.

3. rent

rent Tyler Moderator Premium

No Support

Obviously not being liked by the community plays a big role in my opinion, it sucks but it's how things are. I was very hated by the community because of the mass assumptions of me ''cheating'' but I still grinded and got mod so I'm not saying it's impossible. I totally respect anyone who applies for moderator.

However please be more active on Discord and Forums. I barely see any reports from you unless it's someone dissing your lisp which we all know about. I'm not flaming you I'm just being straight up. Putting in more activity across the board shows the staff and us as the community that you're willing to commit to the 1-3 hours you claim you're on everyday which is not true you log off after a short period of time.

Add way more detail in your application. There's tons of applicants out there (past and present) who have gone to heathen and earth in detail. The current state of your application tells us you're not bothered about getting moderator, you're just applying for the fun of it. I did this for youtuber rank and I got it to be honest with you. But go into more detail, if you can't think anything more to put for a question, tell us about yourself, your hobbies, your interests etc, let us get to know you better and give us a general idea on who we are putting forward to be a potential moderator for the server.

You can be quite toxic too in game, obviously everyone has been toxic at some point whether it's a joke or not but every time I see you on I see some beef going on. I'm not going to be a hypocrite and say this is crucial you don't beef just to get moderator, hell I beefed a lot of people whilst I was mod. But like I said you need to show us why we should have you as a mod on mineverse, what will you do to help other than ''catch hackers'' which is the main thing everyone puts.

You've also been punished a lot recently, past few months. I don't think you're ready to apply quite yet but hey, worth a try I guess.

Sorry for writing a lot, I'm trying to give you the best feedback I can in order for you to have the best chance at being chosen.

If I think of anything else I will add it.

Last edited: Jul 13, 2021
    4. Ref

Ref Active Member

No Support ^

5. Watermelonone

Watermelonone Well-Known Member

this guy you got exposed for cheating and now you're applying for mod, yeah no support

6. Porky

Porky Senior Moderator Senior Moderator Competition Team

Thank you so much for taking the time to apply for staff on Mineverse.
      Unfortunately you don't meet the requirements for staff at this time. We encourage you to read the requirements needed and take some time to get to know the community here on forums.

Feel free to fill out an application in the future.
      Volunteers are always needed.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.