x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • NA Dropevela's Mod app

Discussion in 'Accepted Applications' started by Drop, Dec 11, 2020.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. Drop

Drop Experienced Member

Dropevela’s Moderator Application.

I would like to start my application by telling you a little bit about me, so that you can get to know me. Although this information may not be necessary, I would like to let the community know a little bit about me. I live in Mexico and I am 18 years old. I am studying in my last high school year. I have various hobbies such as playing the ukulele, playing Minecraft on Mineverse, spending time with my dogs, watching football, studying, and going to the gym.

In game name:

Dropevela

Timezone:

(GMT-6)

What country do you live in?

Mexico

What languages do you speak?

I speak fluent Spanish since its my main language and decent English
      (I 'm Still learning English).

Evidence apps:

I use Stream Labs OBS and Handicam for recording and for screenshots, Regular Minecraft, Gyazo and Imgur.

Why do you think you should become a mod?

In my experience learning about how Mineverse moderators work is very impressive since 2013 and I always wanted to be one, but I was so shy although I changed now, I love helping the community, I noticed an important factor, and I feel that it is why the moderators today are especially important to me. That factor is friendship and the work team with itself. They have one main objective, and it is to improve the server for all players, and that it become a full lovely place for all.

I have noticed that the time that I am awake and active is particularly important since most of the moderators are not active because of their schoolwork or because it is their bedtime, and I feel that because of that my activity on the server It can be very good, as most players play when I'm awake.

I am not particularly good with English, but I continue to learn day by day from each of you and through the school. I want to think that I have a good reputation with all players, I have had my moments with some players in past years, and myself with past moderators, (I was just a kid with enough problems).

I am quite active in all game modes, some no one plays them anymore and I still go to see if someone is in them, I change the game mode a lot to ask if anyone needs help.

Now I am quite mature and I like to take things seriously, I don't know if anyone has noticed but when I like something I focus a lot on it I like to work hard to achieve goals and my goal since I returned to the server has been to improve it although not I can do much more than suggestions.

How long can you be active?

I am highly active since I am in love with mineverse, I always do my homework at school and my life stuff fast to continue playing on this server, I am from 10 am-2am daily. (I know this is a lot)

How long have you been playing mineverse?

I have played since 2013 but due to problems I had with school and with my life I stopped playing since 2018 but now I have returned better than ever to continue playing and improving the server the best I can.

What punishments have you received in the last 9 months?

When I returned to play i_am_youtuber gave me a warning for talking about politics in chat the first days that space prison came out. (Not long ago) from then on, I have not had another punishment.

Do you have any experience as a moderator?

Sadly, I do not have any experience as a moderator, I have learned a lot from watching the other moderators, but we can all learn and become the best.

Do you know all the mineverse staff requirements?

Yes, I do.

Do you have 50 post count?

Yes, I have been active again in the forums as I used to be.

Do you have Two Factor authentication set up?

Yes, I do.

Have you had 2 weeks registered on the mineverse forums?

More than 2 weeks, since 2016 to be exactly.

Offline communication?

I do have discord and skype (Those are the requirements) But I have more ways of offline communication.

What’s my discord tag?

Dropevela#0294

Some facts about me.

• I know how to take jokes and games and differentiate when someone says things to annoy others.
      • I am mature enough to make any decision regarding the game and for life.
      • I am quite positive (I have even been judged for being too positive).
      • I like to focus on my work.
      • I am very friendly with others.
      • Sometimes I can be very emotionally weak because I really like being in contact with people and knowing how they are in their day to day.
      • I like to be direct without thinking too much about it.
      • I do not like to lie, and I do not like liars either.
      • I’m well known to be nice, friendly and I care about people a lot, sometimes I have my moments, since I get emotional sometimes, but I think I can make my best out of them.
      If you have questions about me or related to my application, please comment on them. I am ready to listen and take the best advice from each of you.

<3

Last edited: Dec 13, 2020
    2. sabrina

sabrina Discord Moderator Discord Moderator Premium

Let me be the first to support!

+ Very active ingame
      + Is becoming more active in discord / forums
      + Creates plenty of chat related reports, and is starting to make more hacking reports aswell
      + Friendly, well-known & liked player on many gamemodes
      + Mature, familiar with rules & knows when things get taken too far

My only feedback is to make more hacking reports to prove your knowledge of different types of hacks (I know you're already working on this ;p) , and continue your activity within the community :)

Best of luck drop <3

3. savagebomber

savagebomber Active Member

Support
      you are becoming very active on more gamemode and very approachable!
      one thing I would say is to try to improve your reports on hacking as Sabrina did mention.

Good Luck Drop! <3

4. rent

rent Tyler Moderator Premium

Support

- You have experience when it comes to hackers
      - You've been quite active (I'm not sure about in-game as I haven't been on) with reports and on the forums which is good
      - I'd like to say you're pretty well known in the community and everyone respects you, including myself
      - I've known you for years on Mineverse and I know you are very mature and responsible and are the right candidate for this position

Best of luck! :D

5. Atom

Atom Legendary Member

support.
      -Active
      -Makes reports
      -Well known the commuinty
      only thing I'd say abt the app is make the font a tad smaller please xd

6. Gini

Gini Active Member

Support

7. Disc

Disc Experienced Member

Support
      -> Active
      -> Friendly/Approchable

I've noticed people are suggesting you to make more hacking related reports, which in my opinion they're kinda right but not totally. Most of the reports that I've seen from the past few months from players and applicants are mostly filter bypass in chat (some even report the tiniest bypasses). But then again who am I to say such a thing.
      so yes, I guess this is good feedback but not totally necessary because as I said nowadays there aren't really many cheaters on MV (mostly macro users tho), but chat filter bypassers lmao. Nevertheless do try to get the hacking reports but don't feel like you're missing out if it's not a hacking report.

8. boba

boba Retired Administrator Premium

Support, you’re pretty active on platforms and I was about to comment fix the formatting but it’s broken on my phone but if I flip it sideways, it’s good. Good luck!! Don’t forget me when you’re famous.

#chickynoeat #aquafina4life

9. SPlRIT

SPlRIT Active Member

SUPPPORT G LVOE YOU

10. Skrown

Skrown Well-Known Member

Support

11. swagswagcat

swagswagcat Established Member

very cool supprot

12. m05rx7

m05rx7 Established Member

support for a poor como esta

13. Rasmus

Rasmus Active Member Premium

Support!! :D

14. Drop

Drop Experienced Member

Thank you so much Sab, i will keep doing my best for the community, and to get rid of the hackers :D

Thank you man! i appreciate it, i will keep doing my best for the server and the community!. Thanks for everything you said.

Thank you so much man i will keep doing it :D <3

Thank you bro i appreciate our friendship and how we been friends during this whole years <3

Thank you man appreciate it, i changed the font just for you <3

Thank you!
      Thank you bro i appreciate all you said, you got a point there, theres no many hackers now, but i will keep doing my best, some are closet cheaters that are hard to find, like you said much people uses macro, but yea filter bypasses are now extreme, people are going wild in chat.

Thank you so much Boba, Yea i changed the font probably that was i thought everyone saw forums on their computers lol, i wont forget you, never :D

Thank you g ily too.

Thank you so much man!

15. TAT

TAT Active Member

i--- Support C:
      -Very Friendly
      -Active

16. Vem

Vem Experienced Member

Support as long as you keep your friendly survival behavior :)

17. Drop

Drop Experienced Member

Thank you man i appreciate it.
      Thank you so much init.
      Thank you Ras! i appreciate it man.
      Thank you so much Tat! <3
      Yea man that's for sure! you won't regret it.

18. jessdum

jessdum Active Member

Support. Drop always tries to help others and is always active. He's also very fair and never breaks any rules; i've never seen him swear evade on survival like most of us, and when someone asked him to help raid a house drop said no bc thats wrong. hella support : )

19. CleverBasher

CleverBasher Active Member

Support. Drop good dedicated member of community.

20. Brendunce

Brendunce Active Member

Support. In the month that I've been on Mineverse, Drop has stood out to me as a responsible, friendly, and mature member of the community. He is always patient with everyone and always is respectful with everyone, even if they are breaking rules. He is also active and dedicated to improving the community. I strongly believe that Drop is a great choice for mod.

21. Gang

Gang Experienced Member

No support - is toxic, would be biased, and used to use omni-sprint like 1 month ago

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.