x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • OP PvP Dragon Eggs

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by dune, Apr 9, 2021.

?

Remove dragon egg cooldown, reduce the cooldown, make a post saying the time of the cooldown

1. Yes

3 vote(s)
      100.0%
    2. No

0 vote(s)
      0.0%
    1. dune

dune Active Member

Remove the dragon egg cooldown. Every time I see people going egg hunting they have to tp other players to open it for them because of the cooldown and I'm pretty sure there is no official statement of how long the cooldown is for players so it's always a guessing game which is SUPER annoying. It's not my fault that the eggs are too easy to find and I'm getting tired of teleporting other players to me to open an egg for me and sometimes just hit me away so they get the loot. I find it close to pointless and the reason I say close is because obviously cheaters but I find them constantly legit and I would love to open them without fear of deleting potential rewards due to me finding them quickly. The cooldown for legit players is making it pointless to look for eggs. I suggest, besides removing the cooldown, to make a post saying how long the current cooldown is and/or reducing the cooldown for players. I know the cooldown was put in place for hackers but I don't see any hackers looking for eggs like RARELY so please consider this!

2. dune

dune Active Member

Bumping