x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • EUR Disc's Application

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by Disc, Jun 9, 2020.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. DahBaby

DahBaby Active Member

Big support brother, just work on the reports and you're good.

Good luck man!

2. Disc

Disc Experienced Member

Cheers Dah :) I'll work on getting more reports : >

3. Disc

Disc Experienced Member

Hello everyone, I have come here to notify you guys that these next weeks my activity will be dropping abit as school has returned to normal. I will be focusing abit more on school as it's a new school year for me and I can't be dropping important information, I will also be working on finding a healthy study/gaming schedule and will try to be as active as possible within the given time.

4. ZombieWhalla

ZombieWhalla Established Member

Pretty toxic in game tho

5. Disc

Disc Experienced Member

I’m sorry if i’ve ever been toxic to you in-game, or elsewhere. But correct me if I’m wrong, I haven’t came across you in-game neither talked in chat much lately due to my school preparations, maybe you’ve gotten discomfit and discokfit mixed up ? (i’m discomfit with an M and Tim is discokfit with a K) i’ve noticed a handful of people getting our igns mixed up lately, however Tim has now changed his ign so it’ll be easier to not mix up : ) again if I was toxic i’m sorry

6. ZombieWhalla

ZombieWhalla Established Member

Might be so

7. GBGBGB13

GBGBGB13 Active Member

Lol, Support

8. Disc

Disc Experienced Member

lol cheers mate

9. Disc

Disc Experienced Member

bump .

10. eunice

eunice Experienced Member

resupport

11. Disc

Disc Experienced Member

thank you appreciate it

AYO?? demoting u from jojo game rn

12. TrooperSuper12

TrooperSuper12 Established Member

13. Disc

Disc Experienced Member

thanks

14. Disc

Disc Experienced Member

bumping

15. Disc

Disc Experienced Member

Hello everyone, so here I am once again withdrawing my application for the last time. At this point I feel like a broken record ngl, it's like this cycle of opening my application with some bit of hope that'll get somewhere, get a few supports, some replies but eventually realise it isn't going anywhere as i've been doing this for the past (almost) 9 months. My vision has cleared up and so have my intentions, I have came to the realisation that I genuinely do not want to be applying for this moderator position, as it has become something extremely annoying and just an overall unnecessary pain in the bum.

As I will be closing this application for one last time after devoting countless hours into it, i'd like to know (if possible) as why I was unfit for the moderator position, as sometimes it felt highly demotivating and frustrating , even having a fair amount of support from the community it just felt at times that all my efforts were for nothing as some people that opened their applications within a week before mod promos got it over other that had been showing their dedication for over months idk.

Before I close this for good, i'd like thank everyone whose supported my application and been there since day one basically and I'm sorry @Vem & @Clxrity I was not able to keep my promise as to show my dedication and not to close my application, but as the old saying goes "Water dropping day by day wears the hardest rock away". Once again thank you for all the support and i'm sorry.

Thank you to everyone whose been here from the start, I genuinely appreciate it. Helped me get through these hard times of applying and made it somewhat fun whenever the pressure wasn't there :)

@Atom - idk where u went to or where u r now, but i wish u the best of luck my man;

@Tom - miss u tom hope we'll see each other again some day;

@Cwes - even though our relation was abit bumpy idek why still appreciate u and i'm wishing u the best of luck with ur app;

@Vem - VEMMAY i'm sorry to disappoint u once again, better luck next time on my part ig ;/ yk where to find me qt;

@Clxrity - thanks for having faith in me even when everyone already thought otherwise, i appreciate u;
      @Mai - one of the smartest person and surely nicest i’ve ever met, has taught me alot throughout this journey

@i_am_youtuber - HOLA NINOS;

@gabby - thank you for showing me that there is always light at the end of the tunnel, you may not have noticed but you did help me tremendously get through some times i was heavily questioning myself;

@athyrix - meu amigo portugues, muito engraçado me ajudou tambem durante esse tempo de aplicação;

@fran - MACACO BOLUDITO ME AYUDO MUCHO on a real note thanks for making this journey better, without u and james' portugese and spanish sessions idk what i would've done

@eunice - heh thanks for keeping my mood up throughout this journey and being a good friend i hope you do well as a mod

@Qwiby - cheers bw partner ; )

@mattenphew - chelsea r still better than leicester idc what u say L

@trinityy - heh nice discussing with you abt how to be a better applicant but it has come to show i couldn't withstand LMFAO gl with ur app tho

*NOTICE*
      no hate towards anyone, i heavily appreciate what everyone has done to me, be it the staff or players.

i will be leaving this application open for a day or two more so i can edit more ppl in the thanks msgs and so that they can read it <3

Last edited: Mar 3, 2021
    16. Atom

Atom Legendary Member

ily baby im still here for you <3, good decision kiss kiss

17. fran

fran Experienced Member

I love you. One of the few people who actually deserved to be promoted.

18. Skpye sir

Skpye sir Experienced Member

I physically don't understand why aren't you mod? You have 3 no supports, and none of them are mods. You legit have like 9 mods supports. You're also a very nice guy too and would be a great adaptation to the staff team.

19. manu:)

manu:) Active Member

As the application is not locked yet, support. I urge you to reconsider Disc, I am sure your hard work has not been ignored. I don't want to sound like a dodgy life coach, but 'The urge to quit is greatest just before you are about to succeed.' Show you are stronger than this; resilient - don't think 'I've wasted 9 months trying', think 'I've spent 9 months proving myself', please, hold on a just a little longer.

20. eunice

eunice Experienced Member

21. Disc

Disc Experienced Member

ily jojo man, thanks for being here kiss kiss <3

no. I love YOU. Thanks for thinking that highly of me :,)

I do not understand much either, but its just the way life goes sometimes yk. Thank you for thinking that way of me, you’re also a very nice good and deserving of the staff position :)

hey manu, thanks for the support, but sadly my decision is final :( I don’t think my hard work was ignored tbh, just past actions that basically shot myself in the foot hindered made them seem worthless. I agree with what you said about the urge to quit, however now that quarantine is coming to an end here, free time has been anything but easy to come across and so has motivation :/ I’ve been withstanding this for a very long time, but time and time again it has proven that I was just head butting myself into the same wall over and over again, I am one that doesn’t easily give up on a challenge, as many of my closer friends may vouch, but now this challenge has just become something less desirable and more of a work when i should instead be enjoying my time on the block game. I genuinely don’t think I wasted my time applying for 9 months, quite the contrary i’m very grateful i applied in the first place, it made me grow tremendously as a person and made me meet people which admire and will cherish for the rest of my life :) I’d hold on for longer if I had the time, but as I said quarantine is coming to an end and so is my time to spend on my pc :/

thank you manu appreciate it

lets turn that frown upside down :)

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.