x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Implemented Discord Mod tag

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Disc, Dec 10, 2020.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. Disc

Disc Experienced Member

This is a simple, but not really needed suggestion, nevertheless I noticed that on the skyblock forums they have the discord moderator tag and I was thinking why not add it to MV too? idk

[​IMG]
      @Mai will be my example bc she is cool​

2. boba

boba Retired Administrator Premium

Support,

Guessing Clarity will only get it. But it’s a nice tag and you can make it green since that’s the colour here. : )

3. sabrina

sabrina Discord Moderator Discord Moderator Premium

support, i think the reason they have it on SB is for discord mods to deal with discord ban appeals etc but on MV the discord team (mods who are also discord mods) are the only ones who deal with appeals so it would be mainly cosmetic

but still support bc it would look cool, this has actually been brought up before in MV general and if i remember correctly i don’t think anyone came up with a reason as to why it shouldn’t be added :)

4. Atom

Atom Legendary Member

Support very nice idea!

5. Disc

Disc Experienced Member

thank you everyone for the support

6. eunice

eunice Experienced Member

support very cool and would allow for disco mods (clarity) to directly handle appeals(?) through forums

7. clxrity

clxrity dev Developer Premium

I think either Sando or Janice thought it wouldn’t be a good idea because my (or any discord mods) messages on the forums would be taken more seriously or as a fact simply because of the staff tag. I do get that concern. I feel like as long as discord mods didn’t try to like mini-moderate the forums with their staff tag it would be fine. I have made a few mistakes before and have responded to people trying to help them and have been wrong, so I definitely get it.

Personally, I don’t mind either way. Obviously I’m happy to have a title on here. I would (and hopefully any future discord mods would) try not to step on any moderators toes. One problem I will say, it is common for someone who’s interested in being a discord mod to also be interested in becoming a regular mod. So, for example Sabrina:
      Sabrina was a discord mod but also applying for moderator at the same time. She needed to respond to threads and such because she was also trying to prove her potential as a moderator. That’s my only conflict with it, if that makes sense.

Overall I don’t mind. If it’s not a problem on skyblock then maybe it wouldn’t be here. And like I said, it would be nice.

However Sando & Janice feel about it is honestly fine with me.

8. Janice

Janice Retired Admin | Max's Mentee Premium

Thank you for submitting your suggestion. We have decided that we will be implementing this suggestion.

Should you have any more suggestions or feedback for how we may improve the network, please feel free to create another thread.

Thread moved to archives.

Regards,
      The Staff

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.