x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • disappointing

Discussion in 'Archive' started by ferras, Nov 13, 2020.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. ferras

ferras Legendary Member

so my comment get's deleted on sabrina's comment for "You're not allowed to re-support/ re no-support as it can be seen as post farming." yet two people had supported then re supported her application again but that wasn't deleted? so you can express how much you support the person but can't express how much you don't support the person? how does that make sense. this was also almost deleted minutes after i posted it, so it raises concern to me. i'd like to know who deleted my post so if any head-mod can come forward and privately message me. and how can you say "you're not allowed to RE-SUPPORT" if there was a total of two people who have re-supported on her application, and yet many other people who have done so on other applications in the past. something new? i don't think so. you can't tell me "it can be seen as post farming" if i literally stated why i am no supporting again? lol this is quite disappointing but not suprised coming from a staff team that gets upset when they get tickled too much and act like they know it all

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 13, 2020
    2. ferras

ferras Legendary Member

more people that resubmitted applications: there's plenty more but i will not be screenshotting tons of them lol you can go see for yourself

Attached Files:

3. Toheedprff786

Toheedprff786 Experienced Member

just wnna know if u re no supported or re supported

4. ferras

ferras Legendary Member

i did re no support but i had a reason bc no one will see my edited comment that is like 3-4 pages in.

5. Disc

Disc Experienced Member

i mean, if you give reasoning behind it shouldn't it be valid either way (if you're re-supporting or re-no-supporting)...? So technically it shouldn't rlly have been deleted imo. But then again this is just my opinion and i can't say or do much abt it

6. Toheedprff786

Toheedprff786 Experienced Member

ill explain it in 1 word. favouritism.

7. mattenphew

mattenphew Head Moderator Head Moderator Media Team Leader Competition Team Premium

I was the one who deleted the post.

I don't often read mod applications but I was scanning through them at the time and I saw that you did re no support, so I deleted the post. The reason why I didn't delete the other 2 is because yours was on a new page, the others were on another page. The 2 comments in question have now been deleted after you brought them to my attention.
      If you're so obsessed with making sure everyone knows, simply delete your previous no support and repost it so it becomes a more recent post.
      It's been a thing for a while now but it's not been properly clarified in the rules as of yet, which I'll make sure that it is.

8. ferras

ferras Legendary Member

well i mean you can't just delete my comment on a app w 4 pages and then go one with your day. that should've sparked a thought in your head to go through the app and see who else has done that..

why would i delete it? what i said in my previous post stands and what i wanted to stay in my new post has a reason that is diff from my previous post. don't say "obsessed with making sure everyone knows" come on dude, you know that wasn't my intention but you're trying to make me look stupid and it's not working lol. we both know when you comment on an app you mainly want the applicant to know not the people. well if you know it's been a thing for awhile you should've looked through the application and other applications, not just delete what you see. very pathetic of you dude. how could you say that the other two comments were on diff pages but mines was on the most recent one when there's were too but just above mines? you can tell by looking at the dates

Last edited: Nov 13, 2020
    9. mattenphew

mattenphew Head Moderator Head Moderator Media Team Leader Competition Team Premium

I've stated my reasons for deleting it and I'm very sorry it didn't cause a "spark" in my head which made me delete other comments. But I'll be sure to keep a closer eye out in the future.

Locking the thread as I've explained the reasoning and I see no way of this thread advancing apart from a way which will break the rules of flaming.

If you wish to continue this discussion, feel free to message me on discord about it mattenphew#5863

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.