x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Survival Disable TNT use

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by ZombiePunkGirl, May 30, 2023.

1. ZombiePunkGirl

ZombiePunkGirl Experienced Member

The survival world is looking a little sad as I roam around. There are a LOT of spots where someone has decided to use TNT to grief an abandoned location or just TNT land in general.
      This was recently used on some land that i was protecting but wasn't able to protect the whole area. I was AFK and was blown up (sad but true). I lost everything i had but luckily @thewaterking was around and reported.

Basically, limit the use of TNT to 'owned' land.

Thanks for the consideration.

• Support Support x 3
    2. inh

inh Discord Moderator Discord Moderator

tnt doesn't work above sea level, but sometimes does?

can tnt be disabled in the overworld, but kept enabled for the nether?

I like the idea of limiting tnt working only by the person who claimed an area, allowing the ability to drill down to bedrock...

• Agree Agree x 1
    3. thewaterking

thewaterking Established Member

In the overworld tnt does normal damage when it explodes but doesnt destroy blocks in wilderness. The only way for crystals and tnt to break blocks is if you manually enable it inside your claim. Outside a claim it doesnt break blocks. However, in this case, a player found a hole to tnt cannon tnt into ZPG's base and kill her and take her stuff which I think she still hasn't gotten back yet. It was an unfortunate event and the player was temp banned but I think tnt should remain the way it is.