x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Direct link staff application

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by Raininglunar, Nov 3, 2020.

1. Raininglunar

Raininglunar Established Member

I looked at the staff application form, and I saw that it didn't really have a direct link to rules, FAQ, and what other applicators would say/ask. Maybe make a direct link for people who are new so they can figure it out? Thanks :)

Last edited: Nov 3, 2020
    2. Rainingnights

Rainingnights Established Member

Dammit delete this I’m trying to be staff

Ty ty shh nothing ever happen here o-o really awkward if a staff shows up

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 4, 2020
    3. DeathAuras

DeathAuras Experienced Member

sigh we can see deleted replies... and your edit history ;)

4. Raininglunar

O O F rip ;-; I'm sorry @Rainingnights I tried, I didn't realize that it could possibly effect your chance of being staff ;-;.

5. sabrina

sabrina Discord Moderator Discord Moderator Premium

if you look in the Moderator Applications section, you'll find many helpful threads including the template, requirements, FAQ, accepted and current applications, and how to judge an applicant.

The template shows all the necessary parts that an application should include, as well as stating that if you do not complete the template your application will be ignored.

The requirements state what is needed in order to apply, and also says if you do not meet every requirement your application will be ignored. I'd also like to add that the 2 week & 50 post count requirement are set out so that established members of the community can apply. It's pretty self explanatory why a new member wouldn't be a good applicant, seeing as they wouldn't know their way around/rules etc ;)

The FAQ thread answers many commonly asked questions, including when you can apply, whether you can apply if you're banned and a short guide on applications.

Accepted Applications can be a good way to get a feel of what the staff team is looking for, but be mindful not to copy any previous applications, as it will cause your application to be denied.

Current Applications are people currently applying to be staff on mineverse! you can give feedback on their threads and show support, but be mindful to judge them according to the "how to judge an applicant" thread.

The judging an applicant
      thread can be helpful for applicants to know what people are looking for in their application, so they know how to gain support from other players. additionally, it's best to follow this guideline when leaving feedback on others' applications.

Hope this helps! :)

6. Atom

Atom Legendary Member

I shouldn’t worry about it too much it was just a little confusion but sab explained it above ^

7. Raininglunar

Oh yea that makes sense. I didn't see that when I read the application rules and requirements. Sorry for the confusion!