x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Creative Basics Creative Ratings

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Acceptation, Feb 25, 2019.

1. Acceptation

Acceptation Boss Member Premium

Hey, so while being on another server I had seen this really cool feature that they have on their creative server and I thought it would be quite nice for us to have here.

The suggestion is that basically, players get to build their plots like usual and when they feel they have finished a particular build they are able to do a command like ./submit, what this command does is submits there plot to a list that all the staff team can see,

In that list, it is up to staff members to judge your plot. (Ranking them from D-A*) These rankings will appear at the side of your name so if you manage to get an A* on your plot then you can show off, it would also be cool if you could get some perks from each ranking, like more plots, or access to ./nick or something, these can be changed and adjusted to whatever is suitable though.

I feel with this suggestion it could make the server more original because I have only seen one other server with this implemented (unless I'm just blind or something) I also think it would make people want to play creative more to try to get a good ranking.

Thanks.

2. Greg

Greg Experienced Member

That's literally rank perks without buying the rank tho ?

3. Acceptation

Like I said they can be adjusted into different perks.

4. Porky

Porky Senior Moderator Senior Moderator Competition Team

People can abuse it with alts though, people can make fun of others and it promotes arguments about biased voting. Someone can kinda make fun of people’s builds

oh wait support cause I love making fun of people (;

5. Acceptation

How exactly would it be abused with alts? I mean all it is really is a tag corresponding to your building skills.
      As for making fun of other peoples build, well this still happens even if this wasn't added. Same for the arguments. For biased voting, I was thinking about that and maybe only Sr.Mods or above should gain this to try to prevent abuse from Moderators (just in case)

As I said, stating that "it will make fun of people's builds" you can still make fun of it either way so I don't see how this would do any worse to it.

Thank you for your support though.

6. Porky

Porky Senior Moderator Senior Moderator Competition Team

I misread I thought players could judge SORRY