x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • cheating moderator rentpvp

Discussion in 'Archive' started by gangmembercancer, Jan 28, 2021.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. gangmembercancer

gangmembercancer Established Member

opinions?

Last edited: Jan 28, 2021
    2. Drop

Drop Experienced Member

Rent has given proof already that he doesnt cheat, plus this is another server related and he clearly explained in game and in a thread before, I think this is irrelevant information since its from another server, this thread should be closed in my opinion.

3. gangmembercancer

Can you explain to me how "mineverse mod cheats in his own videon on mineverse oppvp" is not related to the server at hand and how you bring up a minor detail at the end of the video where I include a screenshot of him being banned on lunar instead of talking about the main part of the video where he is using reach hacks in his own video?

4. DeathAuras

DeathAuras Experienced Member

You're really digging deep for this one arent you, and sorry I don't generally trust people when they have such a long list of bans for hacking forgery and ban evasion
      Timestamp 1.17, and I quote, "they're both looking at each other" oh my oh my I'm pretty sure eye checks are free o.O
      FOV Ping and CPS play a role in case you were unsure but yeah you do you.
      2.33 3 block gap FYI not 4
      Lunars a different server like what someone else said as is MMC and please stop using "exposed" its just really sad. You're tripping so hard if you think crew watches your videos.
      "Blatantly cheating" rent may not be the smartest as times(ily rent) but no one should be dumb enough to record themselves cheating as a staff member and post it on youtube.
      "I think that's so hypocritical" sigh bless your soul, you know like maybe he got yootober and mud because he doesn't cheat? Crazy IKR!
      I hAvE sO MUcH eVIdEnCe
      love you morgan keep being you its good entertainment

5. gangmembercancer

In his new video The lag spikes hit differently on this one Mineverse Op PvP
      Go to 2:08 slow it down to 0.25, reach screenshot with same FOV (90) and speed 2 on the same map with no reach: prnt.sc/xv8kuk (Compare it to the video, same distance (count the slabs on the right side but out of reach. You can also go look for yourself). In that video go to: 2:16 also blatant reach. Look in the chat at 2:26 Little_Dyno points it out. Also worth noting he cut out his reach display in those clips.

Finally, slow this video down: "Grammy | Mineverse Op PvP" watch it, he's playing legit in it and it looks way different than his newer onces where he is blatantly cheating. I shouldn't even be proving this because I already proved he cheats with the video where I had my pov, his pov and a third persons pov which all pointed to him cheating (long explanation video).

Him being banned for cheating on lunar shows he's capable of cheating. In the same video I showed him cheating on mineverse itsself. Putting your Fov on 90 does not give you reach, I counted the blocks and you still try to use it as an excuse deathauras. It's like your brain just cannot accept the fact he's cheating.

Yes I'm so trash at the game everyone knows that you're right :p Just look at the other videos on my channel I'm so trash lmao!!! and that is reach but thanks.

6. Aciding

Aciding Active Member

Smhhhh

7. Turts c:

Turts c: Established Member

Rent doesn't hack. He is just too good. I used to fight him whenever he gets on OP PvP he beats the hell out of me. He is just too good so stop trying to get him demoted/banned because you are jealous. #rentisthebestyousaltyhoeandimnotsimpingcuzimstraight

8. BTCbandit21

BTCbandit21 Established Member

If you think rent hacks then I’m sorry for you :(

9. Top HItta

Top HItta Established Member

rent does not hack i 8 potted that lil on mmc (at least on prac servers he dont cheat but idk ab mineverse)

10. Perc

Perc Active Member

is this a joke? rent isnt even that good

11. Squadren

Squadren Established Member

Rent toggles misplace, and constantly uses and autoclicker, its a meme at this point, that even before he was mod he cheated, and still managed to get moderator lol

12. Toad

Toad Well-Known Member

rent is good at pvp but hes not 8++++++ BLOCKS REACH OMG CRAZY AUTOCLICKER OMG BUNNY HOP OMG FLYING CHEATING SCUMBAG MOD good at pvp.

13. Atom

Atom Legendary Member

cry CRY CRY RENTPVP USES 100 BLOCK REACH AND USES MISPLACE NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ;(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

14. Milandrah

Milandrah Established Member

Lol rent hacks exposed (jk<3)

15. Salvation

Salvation Experienced Member

Aren't moderators supposed to keep to some level of grammatical accuracy and professionalism? If so, this is appalling and I would recommend fixing it up. Especially given that you are addressing what is essentially a fairly large accusation.

16. Perc

Perc Active Member

a large accusation that is false. he's made videos with click sounds & reach display on mineverse idk why yall still think he hacks

17. DeathAuras

DeathAuras Experienced Member

I'm sorry but I honestly didn't feel the need to use proper grammar to debunk another rent cheating accusation when as what Perc has stated above, rent has literally made videos with click sounds and reach display so before you go for my grammar go watch those videos since its a "fairly large accusation" I used basic grammar so yeah lemme get Grammarly then my bad.

18. Salvation

Salvation Experienced Member

I'd like to say that despite the obvious offense you've taken, my intent was not to offend you. I was not commenting on the legitimacy of the accusation, just how you responded to it. Me saying it was "fairly large", at face value, is not false. As someone who has no context regarding the situation (me), I have no idea if this has happened in the past or any attempts on the accused's behalf to defend themselves. Furthermore, I don't appreciate your passive-aggressive tone, it seems almost condescending and unforgiving of my ignorance regarding this particular situation.

19. mattenphew

mattenphew Head Moderator Head Moderator Media Team Leader Competition Team Premium

This is quickly going to turn into a flame war, hence I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread.

If you seriously still believe Rent is cheating, go ahead and make a staff report. Not make a public thread with the sole purpose just to bash him.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.