x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • NA [CAN] Rythen's Mod Application [Skywars/Creative]

Discussion in 'Accepted Applications' started by Rythen, Jul 28, 2015.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. Rythen

Rythen Builder Builder

How old are you:
      Your in-game name:
      Rythen
      What timezone are you in:
      UTC -08 (Pacific Standard Time)
      What country do you live in:
      Canada
      What languages do you speak:
      English
      Why do you think you should become a mod:

I've been playing on the server for quite some time and seen just about everything that has happened and what people have done. This server is suppose to be a friendly and safe place to play on, What I have encountered over the last few months is Disrespect, Hacking, Violence and Threats. I want to keep the server clean of these problems. I've had many people ask for help because they were being harassed but as a *Builder* I have no control over authority and could only say *Record it and make a report*. I want to do more and help as much as I can in anyway possible. I've gotten to know how the server runs and had seen countless bad habits that go on. I've taken note of everything that has been going on and even as a Builder I still want to assist the person in anyway to make them feel comfortable and safe. I've seen people get hurt in various ways and seeing someone you care about being harassed and you having no power to do anything but just sit and watch made me immediately want to apply and encourages me to do even more than any mod could do.

When I first became a Mineverse builder I didn't know much about this server, but over time I've met allot of great people and learned many new tricks and skills from the community. But I want to do more than just build, I want to have a bigger role. I want to be the person you go to for Anything reason. I want to be the man that will stay by your side until you are 100% satisfied. I want to be that mod that will keep this server in good order and create that friendly, safe, enjoyable experience that you will share with your friends and family.

Before I joined Mineverse:

I guess you could say I started working on Mineverse before I really knew what this server was all about. Our small team built Maps and Pluggins for Mineverse before I ever came online. It was all business at first until I was curious and started to try it out. I grew very fond of the server and enjoyed it day by day. I loved coming on the server and meeting new friends and really helpful kind people. I didn't want to stop working for Mineverse and each time I got a task I was actually really excited because I was able to support my new favorite server and watch it grow with my help.

About me:
      I know builder isn't a mod but I've been treated as one, I still get asked questions mods would normally get asked and have had allot of players message me there's a hacker on this server or in this mini-game. I would like to finally say Yes! I can assist you instead of saying " Let me grab a mod".
      That happens almost everyday and what I end up doing is gather the details from the player and send the proof off to a mod where we discuss what should happen.

I am very approachable, I promise to answer every question and every suggestion that someone will bring up. I never swear, Never EVER threat another player, I'm very kind and approachable. I got a thick skull so it will take allot to offend me.

-- some autobiography-- My life is just as normal as any other 17 year old. I got a great home and a good education system. I'm going into grade 12 and planning on making it my best year yet! While some of my friends strive for huge goals I want to keep mine simple... Sorta. I want to have a impact. A job that has a meaningful purpose to it. I'm still searching for that job but for now I'm trying to get as much experience as I can while I still have the chance. But I want to bring my motivational, courageous self from the real world onto the inter web and do more than most anyone would think of, and If that's what Ill make of my life than I got nothing to worry about :)
      What I will bring:
      I'll bring Security, Loyalty, Perseverance and Respect to everyone I will encounter. I plan on bringing out my Courageous supportive self with allot of dedication and determination. I want to help bring this server to it's full potential and show the rest of the world this is one of the greatest servers in Minecraft.
      How long can you be active on the server everyday:
      When i'm not working 5-9 hours.
      When working- 3-5 hours.
      How long have you been playing Mineverse:
      March 2015
      Have you ever been banned in the past?
      No
      Do you have any past experience as a moderator?
      I've been a mod on some smaller servers ( down ). I know the basic commands of a mod and the main role of one. I talked to many many great mods from around the world and on various servers and they all showed me past experiences they've had with bugs, issues and knowledge they all gained over the years and how to approach those in the best manner possible. I have done applications and ban appeals on various servers like my own. I've been playing since beta 1.6 and know hundreds of tough situations and I've learned how to deal with them the quickest and most efficient way possible. Just talking to other staff frequently has made me gain allot of knowledge on what I might encounter moderating the server.
      Which two servers would you like to moderate?
      Skywars - Creative

Last edited: Jul 30, 2015
    2. Echoed_

Echoed_ Experienced Member

Support.

3. PandaBear__

PandaBear__ Guest

You bet your *** I'll support this. ;)

4. MrDrag

MrDrag Experienced Member

Support. GoolLuck

5. l0wkey

l0wkey Well-Known Member

Support, Rythen. I do feel that it could use some more detail on "Why you want to be a mod" But otherwise good application. Good luck ;)!

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 29, 2015
    6. Ninja

Ninja Legendary Member

support

7. Electric_

Electric_ Well-Known Member

Support

8. Dewster

Dewster Active Member

You would be a good mod! good luck man

9. Dewster

Dewster Active Member

support

10. SSMH

SSMH Legendary Member

Support!

11. ItsSniiper

ItsSniiper Boss Member

support!

12. thorraks

thorraks Guest

SUPPOTT! very nice guy and kind

13. BlackZone

BlackZone Boss Member

Support

14. Kyaaaal

Kyaaaal Legendary Member

Support and good luck to you Rythen. You are a very chill guy when we've talked in game and you are also very correct about being approachable.

15. Bananurz

Bananurz Retired Head-Mod

Although you have shown major dedication and caring towards Mineverse, I still believe there is something missing. I just don't what that is yet. Anyhow, I suggest you add more information and fix the minor grammatical mistakes hidden in your application. I don't just want to say support without trying to help you by gaining improvement suggestions that may help you succeed. Over all, I will give you 75% support. When the 'thing' missing comes to my head, I'll respond to this application again. Good luck my friend.

16. Mystic

Mystic Experienced Member

Support.

17. Rythen

Rythen Builder Builder

Thx for the reply, Ill try and find that missing info :P ill take your post into consideration.

Last edited: Jul 29, 2015
    18. Linux

Linux Boss Member

Support Rythen.

You have shown great activity lately, and are really nice to me and other people, and have a great since of humor. I think you would be a great addition to the team.

19. Lord Jaraxxus

Lord Jaraxxus Well-Known Member

Things you could improve on

Forums:
      -Well You could be posting more seeing you only have 20 messages.
      -You could also be making reports on the things you have seen.
      In game:
      -You could be a little more active.

That's all I can really say that would help you out to get moderator other than these things I've listed you're almost the perfect candidate for the position so Support and Good luck.

20. 808Aidan

808Aidan Well-Known Member

Support 75% more detail :) good luck

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.