x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Banning Legit Skywars Players

Discussion in 'Rant Archive' started by jsofe, May 30, 2020.

1. SniffMyToes

SniffMyToes Boss Member

False ban. Most of the time, I assume these rants are people just mad that they were caught, which is why I asked for evidence this time. 100% false ban.

Man isn’t even a mod and he knows the simple things to look for. There simply isn’t enough evidence for this ban.

Sometimes mods get ban hungry and make mistakes. Case and point this ban. Your statement is simply false.

I bet you feel stupid right now, huh?

To the guy that made this thread, I’d also be upset if I was false banned, appealed, and was still denied. Other moderators always comment their opinions on bans after the evidence is presented, so I don’t know how the heck you didn’t get unbanned for this one. I’m sorry bro

2. jsofe

jsofe Established Member

Man. Your a little late to the party if you still think I have a hack client xD I got banned twice for no reason and got unbanned twice with an apology from the mods. So you are wrong... D: "which I highly doubt" made me laugh btw. Thanks for that haha :)

Preciate it! :)
      Well the fact is. I got banned for no reason... Maybe the closest to a reason they got to banning me was because of ONE mod thinking it looked like hacks and used that video to ban me. The second ban was by one moderator and had to get 3 other mods to check the video. They all proved it an invalid ban. ITS POSSIBLE to get banned for hacking even when you are NOT hacking because I just proved it. It happened to me :) I hope Mods look at this thread post and put more time into looking at video evidence before a ban is made <3

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 14, 2020
    3. DeathAuras

DeathAuras Experienced Member

It's always one mod who bans you, if they want they could ask for other peoples opinions and everyone's human and makes mistakes.
      Thats literally what a ban appeal is for. If the player feels the ban was invalid they make a ban appeal and the banning mod provides evidence, after that if the player still believes the ban is invalid 3 other mods will be tagged and give their opinions. You're not the only one who has been banned invalidly before so it isn't much of an accomplishment :p

4. SniffMyToes

SniffMyToes Boss Member

I don’t feel like you should be flexing the fact that you guys falseban people frequently lmao

5. DeathAuras

Im not flexing it lol I'm just saying that he isn't the only one that has been false banned before and its nothing to be proud of

6. Chuck Norris

Chuck Norris Active Member

"I bet you feel stupid now, huh?" Haha very funny, chuck norris is all powerful, not stupid
      np bro, chucky got your back lol

7. Skrown

Skrown Well-Known Member

Wow, pork the pig is still false banning... Someone get this man some glasses Lol.,,,,.,.,., And wtf i thought skywars was full with bots lmao didnt know people actually play it

8. DeathAuras

be nice to porky smh

9. MK4

MK4 Active Member

Honestly this server isn’t worth being on anymore

10. its_tuber

its_tuber Active Member

agreed the staff are so bad

11. SniffMyToes

SniffMyToes Boss Member

I'd say the majority of the staff are pretty good at their job, but they do make mistakes from time to time. I made a few mistakes when I was a mod because some videos are so borderline that it's hard to tell whether or not someone is actually hacking (or breaking whatever other rule). Some other rules just aren't defined well enough and are left up to the interpretation of the moderator, so a lot of it is just learning through practice.

12. its_tuber

its_tuber Active Member

they all just ignore you and are never active lmao

13. SniffMyToes

SniffMyToes Boss Member

I've seen @Rent, @CodBucket, @Vem, along with quite a few others today. They're all very active. A lot of the other staff are very active too. I don't know if that's just a personal issue for you then, because the mods never ignore me (or the other players I see in chat).

14. DeathAuras

timezones and we don't ignore people on purpose.. a lot of the time multiple people need our help at the same time and obviously we can't always help 3people at once. also we could be spectating fights and not be looking at chat

15. Arararagi

Arararagi Kokorowatari

People like you are dangerous for society.

16. DahBaby

DahBaby Active Member

I'm sure that you got banned for a reason. They dont unban without reasons.

17. SniffMyToes

SniffMyToes Boss Member

mistakes happen

18. Qwiby

Qwiby parkour enthusiast Premium

While i absolutely agree this was a false ban, we should adress a bigger issue
      If you had to ban using only hardcore evidence people with ghost clients could roam around without single bit of worry for getting banned so long as they dont fight any mods themselves (first person evidence is generally better than 3rd)
      I do agree there should be some good evidence but where is the line drawn?

19. SniffMyToes

SniffMyToes Boss Member

Getting a legitimate amount of evidence? It’s different for each ban

20. Qwiby

Qwiby parkour enthusiast Premium

So would you say to never ban someone if they only look sketchy? Like if theres even a 10% that theyre legit and they're just laggy or something you wouldnt ban them?

Maybe im being a bit stupid in my thoughts but if we jsut use hard core evidence and we dont ban for sketchiness i feel like a lot of closet cheaters,will go unnoticed