x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Banning Legit Skywars Players

Discussion in 'Rant Archive' started by jsofe, May 30, 2020.

1. jsofe

jsofe Established Member

I am posting on multiple forums that make sense for what I am about to say. This is the second time I have been banned for "hacking"/"Unfair Advantage". I am putting this in the Rant section because I want players like myself to be heard. We get banned FOR NO REASON. Yes there is a video that looks like I am using reach on first sight. These mods look at these videos once and automatically think I hack. BUT NO! I DON'T! But it can go both ways. I have offered to talk to Mods on discord and no one seems to care that I am falsely banned. I have people I play with on skywars who can back me up on this. including other mods. I have made a ban appeal and all I got sent was the video that looked like I was using reach, and the video literally didn't know the final hits of the kill that got me banned. GET REAL HARD CORE EVIDENCE and then ban me if you really think I am using an unfair advantage. The video I got sent was BOGUS! Get real evidence of me "hacking" which you will never get because I have ZERO clients. And then I will be quiet. But for now... I will keep standing up for me and skilled PVP players to stop getting banned for absolutely nothing!!! That is my rant...

2. WhatsUpDoc

WhatsUpDoc Active Member

I'm pretty sure you got banned for a reason, instead of ranting go make an appeal.

3. jsofe

jsofe Established Member

NOPE! I made a ban appeal and they sent me a video of me “hacking”/“reaching” but it ended up again, for the second time. That I wasn’t using anything and 3 different mods reviewed and apologized AGAIN For my ban. So before you start talking. And telling me not to rant. I didn’t do anything wrong so get off my line. People like you annoy everyone.

4. WhatsUpDoc

WhatsUpDoc Active Member

I'm pretty sure people that type in caps and say they hate humanity annoy everyone, might wanna watch your mouth before you go spouting off because there's a comeback to everything.

5. jsofe

jsofe Established Member

Did I say “I hate humanity”? No. Don’t get it twisted.

6. WhatsUpDoc

WhatsUpDoc Active Member

• Like Like x 1
    7. jsofe

jsofe Established Member

Yeah people like you. Assuming I did something to get banned. Telling people what to do, “go make a ban appeal” when I’ve already done so. So yeah. People like you. Annoy everyone.

8. MK4

MK4 Active Member

listen bro I'd honestly just quit this server and play one with a better player count and human staff :/

• Like Like x 2
    9. jsofe

jsofe Established Member

By
      nah, I got homies on skywars. And I’m chill with a few moderators. Wouldn’t have ranted about this if I was actually using clients as an advantage lmfao. There’s competition on there too.

10. DeathAuras

DeathAuras Experienced Member

Well in a ban appeal we normally reply first with the evidence for the ban and staff are humans too we make mistakes like anyone else which is why we get the opinions from other mod's if the player banned still thinks the ban is invalid.

11. jsofe

jsofe Established Member

Fair point. But in the server Mods spectate me a lot and other players who seem to win a lot. Rather than spectating people we say are actually hacking. For example RussianNugget69. Got banned for flying but used grappling hooks to get back up. But I get what your saying.

12. Super_Nerd_Pvp

Super_Nerd_Pvp Experienced Member

honestly if you just make a ban appeal you are not going to have this problem all this time you are wasting i think you should just stop and just make that ban appeal if you want im willing to help you brother just please add me on discord we can talk about it i been playing this server over 4 years
      Quattomzgaming#5275

13. jsofe

jsofe Established Member

Guys I already made my second ban appeal. I’ve been unbanned for a week or two now. This is for players who get banned for no reason. Idk why y’all think I havnt made a ban appeal. Mods have apologized for banning me again. This post isn’t just about me. Smh

14. SniffMyToes

SniffMyToes Boss Member

You said that they sent you the evidence of you hacking, so can you post that evidence here? I’m genuinely just curious now

15. rent

rent Tyler Moderator Premium

I don't see how this can be much of a discussion. If you're banned for hacking then there's obviously always going to be evidence to prove that. That's where the appeal comes in like Death said. We wouldn't ban if the evidence wasn't sufficient enough.

16. DeathAuras

found it

17. Chuck Norris

Chuck Norris Active Member

Moderators use evidence in the banning process. They do not just simply ban you without enough evidence. If a player report is made without enough evidence, the report is denied with the tag "lack of evidence." If there is enough evidence, then you get banned.

Hence why you are banned.

Even if they did make a mistake, (which I highly doubt they did), we are all human, and we make mistakes.

But most likely, they didn't, and in that case, stop yelling about how whatsupdoc is annoying to everyone, which he isn't, he is a great person. Stop yelling at the mods, and delete your hacked client.

18. Torch

Torch Builder Builder

That's not proof though, First kill = cant even see it so not enough evidence, second kill was actually a double team and the camera angle was wack, when Jsofe kills the last guy he even takes knockback (slow the video down to see it) and then rails the guy. No proof of hacking in that video.

19. Atom

Atom Legendary Member

It was most likely a mistake, this player has been false banned many times, I once think I did too.

20. DeathAuras

welp not my vid :P I had to dig out his appeal