x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Requirements Needed Atombows Mod App

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by Atom, Jun 14, 2020.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. Atom

Atom Legendary Member

Thank you tonya <3

2. ShortyMcShorty

ShortyMcShorty Active Member

SUPPORT SUPPORT SUPPORT BIG FAN ATOMBOW

3. Atom

Atom Legendary Member

thank you young man!

4. bobalatte

bobalatte Retired Administrator Discord Leader Premium

Resupport but tell Discord to stop being demanding

5. Atom

Atom Legendary Member

IM SORRY THEY JUST WANT PEOPLE TO SAY HI

6. Dev

Dev Experienced Member

People have different viewpoints on different people. So why is it because we all don't have the same viewpoint as you that we're wrong? if Atom's got 70+ supports and you're still dissing him, maybe you're wrong instead of all 70 of us. You gave zero evidence that he was being a bad mod, which makes it seem that you just commented to attack him rather then to give criticism for things he can improve on. Very childish for a mod don't you think.

7. Atom

Atom Legendary Member

While I do agree with some of your parts, I'm not gonna hide the fact that I wasn't a perfect mod or didn't mess up sometimes. Like trin said before we're all human and we make mistakes. Plus these incidents took place nearly 7-8 months ago too which most were pretty minor imo.

Last edited: Dec 10, 2020
    8. poppy is not dead

poppy is not dead Active Member

9. Atom

Atom Legendary Member

Thank YOU

10. DeathAuras

DeathAuras Experienced Member

I'm pretty sure that there are some things that accept would prefer not to say. You yourself said it, people have different viewpoints and he was stating his. Yes, 70 people support him but does that mean that no one is allowed to give any objective feedback?

11. Atom

Atom Legendary Member

I agree but to me it seemed like some sections in accepts reply were more tryna attack me rather then provide me with feedback, but that's up my opinion.

12. Atom

Atom Legendary Member

@Cwes do you still support this app? Cause I see that you’ve removed your support maker and you haven’t said anything about it.

13. PCcoolguy100

PCcoolguy100 Active Member

What happened to your discord account, discord staff splittin wigs out here

Jokes aside, support, ily atom

14. Atom

Atom Legendary Member

qt pie

15. Dev

Dev Experienced Member

My point was literally that everyone has different views, and he said that everyone is wrong in thinking that Atom was a good mod. I was just saying that if 70 people (almost half of mv's playerbase) voted to support Atom, then maybe all 70 of our opinions aren't wrong. I understand he may have things he doesn't want to share but that doesn't mean what we think about Atom is incorrect. Read what I'm saying instead of hard defending Accept. At the beginning of what I said I literally said people have different viewpoints on different people, obviously this includes Accept's viewpoint.

Last edited: Dec 14, 2020
    16. Atom

Atom Legendary Member

Thank you

Bump

17. Accepted

Accepted Well-Known Member

no support, you deserve better than being a mod on mineverse

18. Atom

Atom Legendary Member

Absolute cutie

19. clxrity

clxrity dev Developer Premium

Sorry, but do you really know that? Clearly Accept replied for a reason insinuating that the public is NOT aware of all he's done, which is a valid argument.
      I completely agree with you here. We should not and have never been a server that doesn't give second chances.
      While this is a valid point, and I definitely agree that 71+ (or however many supports now) does say something about Atom, I don't think it does say everything. It feels like this application if accepted, would be purely accepted because of the numerous amounts of support at this point, which I definitely don't feel like we should base our promotions simply on supports/no supports. I see them as important, obviously, the ratings and/or option to support an application wouldn't exist if it served no purpose to the applicant. But, I suppose my point is, supports really aren't everything. Atom is my friend, which is why I know he's a great guy who's got a lot of charm and a lot of friends. It feels like a lot of people are blindly supporting him due to their friendship with him. I feel like if I, someone who wasn't on the team with Atom, friends with Atom, and a relative "outsider" to the situation, sees his application this way then I can only imagine how it appears to the head staff and/or others who were staff with him in general.
      I'm sorry, I'm going to have to cut you off right there. I actually do agree with you, in every other aspect, in my opinion, the player base's opinion matters more than what the staff team thinks. The staff team should be here to serve the player base and ultimately make it a fun server for everyone. That being said, I do think a moderator's opinion on a future moderator does matter more than a player's opinion. Accept is the one who has actually been a moderator on this server (even a senior moderator at one point) for a long time, and has moderated with Atom. You must admit his opinion on Atom's addition to the team does matter, along with other staff's opinions. There is even a private section for moderators to recommend potential applicants because the moderators ultimately do have to work together and see more how someone could fit the position better than an average player would.

It seems like everyone got the wrong idea by Accept's reply and got the idea he was attacking Atom and started to attack him back. I don't think like this. I can understand Accept's point of view while I also understand that Atom could deserve an opportunity to redeem himself if he's proven he's dedicated to this server and wouldn't make the same mistakes again. I've been absent recently, so I feel like I can't exactly speak on Atom's activity/character/potential enough to give him a fair support or no support. I would love to see Atom be given another shot and prove everyone right, but I also have my concerns.

Nonetheless, whatever happens, I'd be happy to see you make a good moderator, and I hope you (Atom) take my reply seriously and understand that I would just never support anyone that I didn't think would make a good moderator and I can be harsh about this. I wish you best of luck. If I had to label my stance I'd say neutral. I want to be able to support you Atom! I'm serious. If I feel like I've seen you act like someone who could be a moderator I will come back and change my response. Love you bro good luck. Whatever happens, I have faith in you.

20. Atom

Atom Legendary Member

Thank you MJ, Like I told you on discord I appreciate your feedback because you list my pros and faults and you aren't taking a side. Love you too and thank you for your response <3

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.