x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Astroligy duping on kitpvp

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Toad, Nov 30, 2020.

1. Toad

Toad Well-Known Member

So somebody told me that he got a message saying, "bro the dupe glitch works." and then said, "wrong person." the person that sent that message to my friend was an alt and that account hasn't logged on since. Astroligy joined my discord the other day and was non stop talking about how hes a big anarchy server player and knows an XP dupe how to dye armor and how to dupe sets and other things. Another friend of mine told me that he gave him 1 lapis and like 5 minutes later he gave him 4 lapis blocks. IDK where to put this so im just going to make a thread so staff watch out for him because this could ruin the kitpvp eco.

2. ignCramp

ignCramp Active Member

gay ban him

3. Drop

Drop Experienced Member

I´d recommend to take evidence and report him, in this cases staff can only watch is there any exploit on it, if not then this thread might be useless.

4. Toad

Toad Well-Known Member

theres no hard evidence and staff arent just going to take my word for it. i made this so when a giant dupe goes around kitpvp i can just tell the staff they should have listened to me.

5. Skpye sir

Skpye sir Experienced Member

speaking of duping. Yesterday i voted with 1 vote key and got 3 stacks of xp bottles (3 rewards). Not to sure how this occurred.

6. DeathAuras

DeathAuras Experienced Member

See there's this magical thing called taking a screenshot, you know, gyazo imgur etc..
      You aren't known to be the most serious player judging from what you do and say on forums, can you really blame people for not trusting you?
      How did you vote with a key

7. Atom

Atom Legendary Member

I mean it all comes down to how much a staff member trusts a players/community, for example if someone told you that a player was spamming someones irl name in chat would you immediately ask for a screenshot or would you login to stop the player from spamming? As an ex mod I do understand the struggles of not being able to do anything unless you have solid evidence that the player broke the rules in some way. Though I do agree that the some of the stuff that toad says/does on forums are not the most serious but if he came to you seriously claiming that he knew of a huge dupe that would destroy the kit community you'd want to further investigate right? Even if you don't have any proof such as screenshots or videos.

Edit: I do understand that duping and spamming someones irl name have different severity levels but it follows the same general idea.

8. sabrina

sabrina Discord Moderator Discord Moderator Premium

staff are already aware of the situation thank you

do you mean maybe you opened a vote crate key and recieved 3 stacks of XP bottles? if so this is completely normal and you have nothing to worry about, there is a reward in the crate where you can get 192x XP bottles which is 3 stacks :)

9. Toad

Toad Well-Known Member

yeah im joking pretty much 100% of the time i never say anything serious in my life moron. Can you not tell when I'm joking and not? I'm also not the type of player to forge evidence especially when kit is pretty much dead. Getting everybody banned for every little thing just hurts me more than it hurts them. what am i going to do when i forge evidence on everybody and there is nobody else that is going to fight me?

Sabrina is actually a good mod. @DeathAuras resign already.

Last edited: Dec 1, 2020
    10. AxeGodGoku

AxeGodGoku Active Member

lmfaooo chill

11. windex

windex Established Member

TALK TO EM

• Like Like x 1
    12. Skpye sir

Skpye sir Experienced Member

Im
      sorry but I just checked the max XP bottles goes up to 128.

13. Murays

Murays Active Member

Ok to respond to all of this and settle it. Yes I am an anarchy player and I do know dupes, however, the thing about lapis to blocks is completely baseless and never happened I don't even know where this started. About the armor dye glitch, it does exist and I have used it about 6 months ago on a alt named OGone but not since but it does exist, but it doesn't actually dupe the dye itself just copies to color from one set to another. No message was ever sent to the wrong person same with the thing about the alt no clue where it came from. Now onto the exp dupe, you cannot dupe exp in any way and I even told them I didn't do it they keep going on. I have 960+ lvls from votes and what not so yeah. (Exp glitch does exist but I dont use it and its not even much of a glitch at all)

Also no dupes are even public for paperspigot lets forget about how difficult it would even be to aquire the items in a kitpvp gamemode so duping is completely out of the question.

All in all the only things that even had some base were related to the armor dye copies and exp but neither were used, everything else had ZERO base. will post some ss once I can get into my discord. if you have any questions in the meantime feel free to add me @ Gamertagger#2055. I know with my past people might distrust me but everything I have said is completely true.

14. ignCramp

ignCramp Active Member

i mean obviously duping is a thing considering ghost_linxs is on the server

15. Murays

Murays Active Member

Ghost likely abused a glitch in 1.12.2 when it first released where if you dropped a item and spammed a autocraftable item such as logs when you picked up the item again it would have converted the items you were spam autocrafting into the item you dropped. This has long been patched and there is no possible way I could have done it nowadays.

16. Murays

Murays Active Member

The only things in you entire post that had even a sliver of truth were related to armor redye and exp. The rest came out of thin air, ur friend who gave me 1 piece of lapis and kept begging me to redye his set which I haven't done. I still have the lapis if he wants it back btw. The conversation about duping was fictional and since I just realized I forgot to address duping sets it is not even possible and feel free to look all my sets are different add me on discord ill prove it.

17. ignCramp

ignCramp Active Member

"ehpi private call me!!!!!" "ehpi u want an og account name???? i can get you an og account name!!" "i can dye your whole set ehpi!!!!"

18. ignCramp

ignCramp Active Member

also ghost linxs dupes on every server to this day

19. ChibiMonkey

ChibiMonkey Active Member

Ehpi private call EHPI!!!! Ehpi guess what I found a dupe glitch, but DON'T tell anyone about it DO NOT. Also Astroligy later that day hey guys guess what I found a dupe glitch!!!

Astroligy has made it very public that he has a dupe glitch and it isn't a coincidence that a ton of kit players have mindlessly died in sets when they where poor the day before and not even care that they died when normally they would make a big deal about it. All im saying is mods yes Toad is a very sarcastic, DISRESPECTFUL piece of garbage who is an absolute moron, doesn't mean he doesn't care about kit and will never be serious about something. #sabrinaforpromote

• Like Like x 1
    20. windex

windex Established Member

No ranks Feeding P4 U3 and not caring :confused::confused: