x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Kit PvP Add Speed Pots to KitPvP

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by SmogX, Mar 21, 2021.

1. SmogX

SmogX Legendary Youtuber Premium

Hey guys, I'm gonna make that simple, I just think we should add speed potions on kitpvp as on oppvp. That would change the PvP and in my opinion, PvP is way better with speed. I decided to make this suggestion after testing the speed 1 pot in my last video. I would like to be able to buy these from the wall like golden apples.
      Maybe should speed 1 pot only could be buyable or speed 2 also or even both ? Please give your opinion.

Kind regards, SmogX

2. Justin

Justin justin Premium

I am going to go with no support, seeing as the kitpvp server is meant to be less "op". I think this would also bring a great bit of disadvantage to new players who do not have money to buy the speed. Overall, I find more negative results from the addition than positive.

3. sisicow

sisicow Experienced Member

Would be decent but there’s more negative sides to be honest. Cheaters and cleaners with speed 2 aah nah im good. Also they could tp in their friends from another map that gives strength and also have effects from speed and easily clean people, ima do a no support.

4. ChatPolice

ChatPolice Established Member

5. Skpye sir

Skpye sir Experienced Member

Agreeing with Justin here; I think the addition of speed pots to the shop would destroy the kitpvp economy because they're a reward in the rare crate, so players value for them have been significant, and if we just add them to the shop, which I don't think we should because this is kitpvp not oppvp it would make kit more like op.

6. Skrown

Skrown Well-Known Member

Noobcrew made speed potions buyable when the new map was just released and no one wanted them in the game

7. SmogX

SmogX Legendary Youtuber Premium

Wow guys thank you for all the reply. With all your arguments I’m switching to no support on myself lol