x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Earth Add /baltop

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Teeeb, Jun 8, 2022.

1. Teeeb

Teeeb Senior Moderator Senior Moderator Competition Leader Discord Leader Competition Team

This is not a suggestion, this is a cry for help.
      As seen in the screenshot below, the server tells me to type /baltop to display the richest players. When I type /baltop it tells me I have insufficient permissions. I’m very sad and my dreams have been crushed.

PS: If you have an issue with /baltop in general, please direct your complaints elsewhere because it’s not my responsibility nor my fault that they added that command in the first place. I am simply requesting that they give me the correct permissions to execute the command.

Thanks,
      Mr. Teeeb

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 9, 2022
    2. Teeeb

Teeeb Senior Moderator Senior Moderator Competition Leader Discord Leader Competition Team

3. EveramSyndicate

EveramSyndicate Active Member

because nobody plays that gamemode anyway, it averages 3 players 24/7

4. Teeeb

If you look at the screenshot you can see that it is supposed to be a command. I’m suggesting that they add it, since I think they forgot. Anyways, thanks for your input.
      There were 7 people on Earth last night including my group of 3.

5. Porky

Porky Senior Moderator Senior Moderator Competition Team

I'm under the impression that Earth doesn't have /baltop because crew would like it to be more survival based

6. Olieeee

Olieeee Member

No support! 0-3 players average.... mostly 0 or 1..... once in while a little bit more. to few players for baltop

7. Teeeb

Alrighty, that’s fine if that’s so. I just was confused because it says we can use the command.

8. Teeeb

Oopsies. Don’t mean to double post.

Anyways, thanks for your input.

I think some of you are misunderstanding the point of my post. I’m suggesting that they add it because it is supposed to be added. If you look in the screenshot you can see that.

9. sabrina

sabrina Discord Moderator Discord Moderator Premium

support becuz happy birthday

10. Teeeb

Correct response. Thank you for the support. :smileycat:

11. Novembree

Novembree Active Member

I no supported because I think earth should stay clean and tidy and focus on building instead of farming. Having a baltop would encourage making massive (usually ugly) farms to earn money and would destroy the “authentic earth” feel.

12. Brendunce

Brendunce Active Member

Neutral. While it would be cool to see who the richest people on the server are, I remember on the first day of release that Noobcrew was online talking with a few of the people on about how he thought that the Earth server shouldn't promote setting up massive farms like Survival and Skyblock and should instead just focus on being more like the vanilla game. I agree that there shouldn't be any promotion of doing nothing but making farms, since there's already a dedicated server for that.

13. Teeeb

~
      Alrighty, well guess I should’ve been more clear. I am asking them to fix the command, not add it. As seen in the screenshot in my original post, the server sends a message saying that it is a usable command, but it is not. It says I have insufficient permissions when I try to execute the command. :confused:

14. boba

boba Retired Administrator Premium

"Unknown or incomplete command.."
      I don't think the command was ever supposed to be available for players & it might just say insufficient permission because it only works for administrators. When you try to enter a moderator command (i.e. /ban, /tempmute), it'll tell you Insufficient Permission, therefore you're unable to use it, and it was set to be that way.

[I also agree with Bree. I feel like people are too busy to compete on being first which takes the whole aspect of the gamemode away. I get what your suggestion is and why it would be useful, and similar to Earth IRL, there is a top 10 on who has the most net worth, but again I feel like Earth is more of a peaceful gamemode and it should be kept that way.]

:happy: <3

15. Teeeb

I completely understand. I still think it should be added though. Thanks for the feedback!

16. rent

rent Tyler Moderator Premium

I mean... why not? It's a gamemode at the end of the day just like all of the other game modes that allow /baltop. It wouldn't be a big deal adding it for the players that actually play it and want to have access to the command. All game modes should have the same general commands regardless of player count.

17. Teeeb

Thank you

18. Crazytaco

Crazytaco Well-Known Member

Support, I just feel like it would be nice to see who has the most money :)