x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • About My Resignation...

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by rent, Jul 10, 2021.

1. rent

rent Tyler Moderator Premium

I've been getting non stop messages on discord and in game about how I don't have my mod, I simply resigned.

A lot of people also don't know so I'm making this thread about it and imma keep it small.

I basically lost motivation for a lot of things including YouTube and Moderation which resulted in quitting both of them less than a week ago. I hate the fact I am making this thread because I in no way am looking for sympathy or anything, I'm just letting those wondering know why I resigned.

I haven't had motivation to play much or moderate since December so this decision was not rushed. I've tried to resign in the past but decided not to. I know it's only minecraft but when you think about all of the crap that's been thrown at me just on this block game it's insane and to go from some weird pvp obsessed kid to having YouTuber rank and Moderator when everyone doubted me, it's crazy, literally no one believed in me except myself. It hurt to leave but it was the right decision for myself.

Anyways that's all, there's a lot more personal and deeper reasons that I'm trying to handle myself but won't disclose them on here.

Hope this clears things up, thanks.

• Like Like x 3
    2. hannah

hannah Boss Member

u aint wrong bud

i was better lol

3. Atom

Atom Legendary Member

you were goated bro :thumbsup:

4. VelcroStraps

VelcroStraps Established Member

Rent, where do I start man, you helped me set up my recording settings, you were a great friend, it will hurt to see you go. You made me apply for mod, which well I haven't done yet but I will. Rent was nice to others, but when people wasn't nice to him he washed it off and felt like it was nothing. Rent whatever is going on in your life, I hope you work it out, and have a great rest of your day. ly man. No homo.

5. ferras

ferras Legendary Member

lost motivation? a reoccurring thing with moderators on this server since 2016