x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • A moderator application for your local American Airlines Pilot :) pls Support 4 flights to Iraq

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by archerexpert777, Aug 28, 2018.

1. archerexpert777

archerexpert777 Experienced Member

Did I say American Airlines? That airline needs to burn to the ground. So does United, except it needs to die like memes do.

Your in-game name: What do you think you Jake Pauler
      What timezone are you in? Easy. In a city where 90% of the world's police pursuits happen
      What country do you live in? USA-United s***hole of America (Its a true fact though)
      What languages do you speak? I speak computer
      Do you have the necessary means of capturing evidence? (i.e. , nothing etc) I got a BBC, Big black camera :)
      Why do you think you should become a mod? Hey free flights=more money for 5 star hotels, I mean who wouldn't want free breakfast, lunch, and desert?
      How long can you be active on the server everyday? After I finish my explosive diarrhea
      How long have you been playing Mineverse? Who tf plays mineverse...oh wait im on minevere forums....
      Have you ever been banned in the past? (Forums & In-game) Yes and that is for not Trimming my forest region. I am sorry for making it hairy...
      Do you have any past experience as a moderator? Yea, before Hilary got her private server hacked by Putin : -)

Do you meet all Mineverse's requirements for staff listed below? Idgaf
      Do you have 50 Post Count? 5+0=5 so yes
      Do you have Two Factor Authentication set up? Yes, but for my p hub premium account (I dont watch that site anymore actually lmfao I go on others.)
      Have you had 2 Weeks registered on the Mineverse forums? No, I've been registered for 2 weeks and 1 day
      Do you have Skype and Discord for offline communication?I hate skype (Not you @Skype ily you muscle man [regular show reference]) Discord is cancer bc I have the app

Thank you for reading. MOD give me mod pls and you'll get free flights to your local Dominos Pizza, sorry not irack cause no one flies there :(

2. JazzMagic

JazzMagic Experienced Member

Definate support!!!

3. Porky

Porky Senior Moderator Senior Moderator Competition Team

some1 move this to moderator applications :O

no colour no support

4. Moni

Moni Well-Known Member Premium

1000000% support ;)

5. Saturns

Saturns best valorant player Premium

reason stated here. no support :/ sorry

6. Acceptation

Acceptation Boss Member Premium

Did I say American Airlines? That airline needs to burn to the ground. So does United, except it needs to die like memes do.

Your in-game name: What do you think you Jake Pauler
      What timezone are you in? Easy. In a city where 90% of the world's police pursuits happen
      What country do you live in? USA-United s***hole of America (Its a true fact though)
      What languages do you speak? I speak computer
      Do you have the necessary means of capturing evidence? (i.e. , nothing etc) I got a BBC, Big black camera :)
      Why do you think you should become a mod? Hey free flights=more money for 5 star hotels, I mean who wouldn't want free breakfast, lunch, and desert?
      How long can you be active on the server everyday? After I finish my explosive diarrhea
      How long have you been playing Mineverse? Who tf plays mineverse...oh wait im on minevere forums....
      Have you ever been banned in the past? (Forums & In-game) Yes and that is for not Trimming my forest region. I am sorry for making it hairy...
      Do you have any past experience as a moderator? Yea, before Hilary got her private server hacked by Putin : -)

Do you meet all Mineverse's requirements for staff listed below? Idgaf
      Do you have 50 Post Count? 5+0=5 so yes
      Do you have Two Factor Authentication set up? Yes, but for my p hub premium account (I dont watch that site anymore actually lmfao I go on others.)
      Have you had 2 Weeks registered on the Mineverse forums? No, I've been registered for 2 weeks and 1 day
      Do you have Skype and Discord for offline communication?I hate skype (Not you @Skype ily you muscle man [regular show reference]) Discord is cancer bc I have the app

Thank you for reading. MOD give me mod pls and you'll get free flights to your local Dominos Pizza, sorry not irack cause no one flies there :(

colour!!!!

support.

7. archerexpert777

archerexpert777 Experienced Member

Ty xoxo

Color has been added