• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Comments on Profile Post by Swift

1. Aly
      Aly
      WOAH no way those look sick are the cheng lu guang ones the one with them in the white shirts
      Mar 19, 2023
      Swift likes this.
    2. Swift
      Swift
      yes they will look epic next to each other should i get the fuuka and kukuru one tho the one where they're like swimming and stuff u know what im talking about right the only other duo i want figures of is vanitas and noe or mafuyu and uenoyama
      Mar 19, 2023
    3. Aly
      Aly
      yes get the fuuka x kukuru one that one looks so cool and PLEASE GET VANITAS AND NOE their figures are so cute but i feel like theyll be overpriced
      Mar 20, 2023
    4. Swift
      Swift
      Mar 20, 2023
    5. Aly
      Aly
      U HAVENT WATCHED IT YET? no way its not out by now right surely its on gogo
      Mar 22, 2023
    6. Swift
      Swift
      have u? and it's NOT ON GOGO >:(
      Mar 22, 2023
    7. Aly
      Aly
      i havent i definitely didnt forget about it oops
      on another note i watched suzume today which was pretty good
      Mar 23, 2023
      Swift likes this.
    8. Swift
      Swift
      wow sounds nice i really want to watch two movies still being goodbye donglees and bakuten movie i might give that one a try too tho soon oh they also just announced a new given movie too
      Mar 24, 2023
    9. Aly
      Aly
      how have they announced another given movie already i havent even watched the other one my god
      do let me know if goodbye donglees is good tho maybe ill watch it
      Mar 24, 2023
    10. Swift
      Swift
      well the only way i can see to actually watch both of them is by buying the bluray so let's hope they're good!
      Mar 24, 2023
    11. Swift
      Swift
      omg im in Japan rn and the bus driver is listening to the re-main op ur the only person I know who watched re-main
      Apr 1, 2023
    12. Aly
      Aly
      WAIT WHAT that means it's popular in Japan woo
      Apr 3, 2023
      Swift likes this.
    13. Swift
      Swift
      yet i couldn't find any vampire anime merch :( mostly was looking for vanitas or seraph stuff
      Apr 9, 2023
    14. Aly
      Aly
      no way i wouldve thought vanitas was popular in Japan i mean i know seraph wasnt that big but i wouldve atleast expected vanitas
      Apr 10, 2023
    15. Swift
      Swift
      i did pick up a full collection of blue lock figures tho of nagi, isagi and bachira and then a figure of yuuta from jjk and i actually found a figure of coco from witch hat too
      Apr 11, 2023
    16. Aly
      Aly
      NO WAY YOU FOUND COCO ive literally never met anyone who even read it nor have i ever seen any single reference of it irl before what alleyway did u walk down what the heck
      Apr 11, 2023
      Swift likes this.
    17. Swift
      Swift
      it was really hard to find her but it was literally on an alley full of magic related places like there was a harry potter store and stuff near it too this had a lot of magic anime related stuff

this is the one i found: https://myfigurecollection.net/item/872645
      Apr 16, 2023
      Aly likes this.
    18. Aly
      Aly
      omg ive definitely created a mudae photo for that before but it is really surprising that u cant find coco at a regular anime/manga store but down an alley with harry potter
      Apr 17, 2023
      Swift likes this.
    19. Swift
      Swift
      Apr 19, 2023
    20. Aly
      Aly
      OMG MAKOMO NO WAY i have to get that it's so cute i'm going to cry

also the chair >> cat
      Apr 22, 2023
      Swift likes this.
    21. Swift
      Swift
      that's how i felt about the sabito one exactly i'll probably get both of them..

the entire movie just felt so different to his other movies tho can't believe they're all related to each other
      Apr 23, 2023
    22. Aly
      Aly
      i don't think suzume is related to the other two? although it would be pretty interesting its like the mcu
      Apr 29, 2023
    23. Swift
      Swift
      i heard they were all in the same universe but maybe not also look NEW LINK CLICK PV 3 CONTENT https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPAQK07L5Gc&ab_channel=XiaoGuang apparently season 2 is slated for this summer OMG THIS SUMMER THAT's LIKE 2 MONTHS (new content starts at 1:07) please look at 1:46 tho and tell me what the is happening there
      May 3, 2023
    24. Aly
      Aly
      the new villain of link click is a discord mod
      May 7, 2023
    25. Swift