• Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Comments on Profile Post by Torch

1. Torch
      Torch
      Aug 1, 2016
    2. Chain
      Chain
      That's hardly staff hate, for the most part you were describing how things actually are.
      Aug 1, 2016
    3. Smiley
      Smiley
      Since when do you see everything as abuse?
      Aug 1, 2016
    4. Torch
      Torch
      @Chain I didn't use any profanitys or caps, it was simply me conveying my feelings on how me and other Exmods have been poorly treated.

@Smiley A mod is required to follow the Mineverse rules, I broke none for starters and they are ment to explain their actions when they lock or delete a thread.
      Aug 1, 2016
    5. SSMH
      SSMH
      Hm, this is mainly due to the 'support' column. I managed to wait for only a month and that was because I met Cyp in game..
      Most who lose their ranks and only email support don't get their ranks back for very long too.. I guess ex mods should have top priority having helped the server, in many ways if that's what youre saying
      Aug 1, 2016
    6. Torch
      Torch
      With timezones it makes it hard for me to find Cyp ingame, considering its very rare he is even on. Not saying we should get priority, it should just happen. Buycraft it quite good, not many people actually loose ranks unless they are downgraded buy someone. Ranks should be fixed for everyone in a timely fashion.
      Aug 1, 2016
    7. Chain
      Chain
      Torch perhaps this is something more personal between you and Cyp. One time I emailed support because of an issue I had and I was able to organise to meet up with Cyp in game in a matter of DAYS.
      Aug 1, 2016
    8. Torch
      Torch
      I have asked Cyp on skype myself, let alone Pile and Nanurz both messaging him.
      Aug 1, 2016
    9. Torch
      Torch
      Still haven't been to who deleted it or why.
      Aug 1, 2016
    10. Torch
      Aug 2, 2016
    11. Syndicade
      Syndicade
      Lmao.
      On the server I staffed on (and on many other servers also), there is no such issue. Retired staff actually receive bonuses and additional ranks in-game on other servers.
      On here? LOL. You get nothing. Back to being a peasant.
      Aug 3, 2016
      Coastic and Torch like this.
    12. Syndicade
      Syndicade
      I'm making a thread on this
      Aug 3, 2016