x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Inactive SmogX Moderator Application

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by SmogX, Mar 26, 2023.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. SmogX

SmogX Legendary Youtuber Premium

Your in-game name:
      SmogX

What timezone are you in?

Eastern Standard Time

What country do you live in?

I live in Canada in the province of Quebec

What languages do you speak?

My main langage is French but I actually learned english by playing video games and going to school. Fun fact I could say that Mineverse is the server who teached me English since it is the server I played the most and where I interacted with people the most so it helped me alot to make my English better.

Do you have the necessary means of capturing evidence? (i.e. recording software, screenshots, etc)

Of course I do and I could even say that my recording software makes some pretty good quality videos since I was partnered with Mineverse as a YouTuber for about a year, there's multiple examples of what my recording software can make on my channel. I even got a load of privated report videos I maded in the past on my channel.

Why do you think you should become a mod?

I'm the kind of person who just like to give help to anyone I can and make people days better. All the requirements are meeted. Like I said earlier, I reported over 50+ cheaters on Kit and Op in the last versions. From the begining when I started playing Mineverse, I always wanted to make this server as better as I can and I know that cheaters were a big problem of it so I did my best as a player by reporting as many as I could. My investments into Mineverse are more than lookable since it has always been my favourite Minecraft server, I did over 20+ videos, I helped many people in chat and reported as much bugs as I can on any gamemodes I was playing like survival back in the days. Mineverse is the server where I was the most active back in the days and even If I got rejected 2 times as a staff, I will never give up.
      Now if we look more into my studies, I got a computer science diploma where I learned coding (C#), making websites and more so I think this is pretty usefull. Minecraft is the game I played the most in my life so I know everything about it so there will be no issues on this side. My qualities are the best for the role of moderator since I am very kindful, respectful, punctual and way more. Meating new people is not a problem for me I love making new friends even I already know pretty much everyone in the staff team right now since it's been a while I play but even for those who I haven't talked much, it will be a pleasure to work with you <3. I'm a very serious person even If I like to do jokes sometimes and to have fun.

How long can you be active on the server everyday?
      Over 5 hours everyday. Right now I have no job even if I'm looking for one because I left my previous job where I was forced to leave so I got plenty of time. Even when I will get a job, I got discord on my phone, I got minechat on my phone, and I got computers at both of my houses so I can basically always be there when needed. Even when I was working I was playing at least 3-4 hours before going to sleep (when I was woking night shift.) .

How long have you been playing Mineverse?

If we look at my first video I did on my channel it was 3 years ago but I only started making videos when I got a great computer so that's like 3-4 years after putting in the trash my 200$ computer from bestbuy. So basically I would say about 6 years, maybe more. I do not have the exact date I was too young and dumb for that.

What punishments have you received in the last 9 months? (Forums & In-game)
      In the last 9 months I do not think I was punished in any ways. Only thing that happened was 2 years ago and it's where I had a discord bio with a link to another discord in it and since I was youtuber rank on the discord it was more easy to see it and staff asked me to remove it since it was like free publicity and I tought that was a little bit dumb so I left the discord server but I just came back on the server like 3 weeks ago.

Do you have any past experience as a moderator?

I do have alot of experience as a moderator on either French and English servers so here is a list of it.

kFaction (Helper), Got fired for not giving chances to people and being too rude. I mean that’s what I think cause they kicked me without saying nothing even If I asked the reason of my kick. (French Faction Server) (2019-2020)
      Icarya (Mod), Resigned, the server was dying and there was nothing to staff on so I got bored. (French Faction Server)(2020)
      CathedralHCF (Senior Mod), Resigned, The owner gave fake payouts and was botting the server. He even sent me a fake 250$ after being top 1 of the server factions. (2021)
      FaithfulMC (Translator), Resigned, I was translating for about 3 months on faithfulmc teamspeak, it was nice. (2018)
      Erazion (Mod) It is the biggest French faction server at the moment, they are discord partnered and got over 5k people on it. I’m actually a mod on it but the server is closed. (2021-2022)
      Krakozia & Zilonia (Helper) Those 2 french faction servers are owned by the same guy and both of them are closed. (2021-2022-2023)

Do you meet all Mineverse's requirements for staff listed below? Yes
      Do you have 25 Post Count? Yes
      Do you have Two Factor Authentication set up? Yes
      Have you had 2 Weeks registered on the Mineverse forums? Yes
      Do you have Skype and Discord for offline communication? Yes
      What is your Discord tag? SmogX#0001

• Support Support x 5
      • Neutral Neutral x 2
      • No Support No Support x 2
    2. bre

bre Discord Moderator Discord Moderator

Neutral for now, you are usually pretty nice and such, but you did join the discord back like.. 2 weeks ago. I’d love to see some more discord activity, and I know there isn’t much to do on the actual server at the moment, and I’m not sure if you’re actually on the server a lot, but if not, I’d probably do that as well. There’s always survival and sb. But good luck smog! <3

3. Manu

Manu Experienced Member

Support, very nice person in vc's and reports alot of hackers !!

4. SmogX

Hey bre than you for your reply, it is true that I came back on the discord not a white ago. Please allow me some time to incrust my self back into the mineverse community and everything should be fine. As a pvp player, both of the pvp game mode are actually closed as you already know so the only thing left with people on it is pretty much the survival but in my opinion there's not much to staff on there as a player. I still log on sometimes to talk with people and have fun but most of the time people are afk on there.

Hey Manu thank you for your reply, I appreciate that alot.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2023
    5. Olieee

Olieee Established Member Premium

Support, Impressive dedication! you are a very active player i see you online daily for many hours and you also care about the commmunity always helpful what more can you ask for in a mod. The amount of times you helped new players is alot of times. We are in need of more mods

6. nymph

nymph Established Member

Nice application, I love the detail & feel like I got to know who you were in just this application itself-
      I do have to say I don't think i've seen you online myself the past 3-4 months now that i've been active, however that may be due to time differences.

In this section specifically.. I struggle to fully support your application due to the fact MV holds a steady 5-20 active users per day.. Wouldn't the same issue happen here, with you getting "Bored" with "Nothing to staff"..?

As of now, I'm neutral and i'd love to see you possibly online some time soon!
      Goodluck with your application. :blackalien:

Last edited: Mar 27, 2023
    7. SmogX

Damn Olieeee don't make me cry brother ;( Thank you so much x)

Thank you 10000x times for your constructive reply I really appreciate this, it is true that Mineverse runs about 20 players atm but I am currently looking for a long time staff "job". When I was on Icarya, it was only 1 gamemode and nobody on so there was literally nothing like nothing to do, I still think that Mineverse has way more stuff to staff on even it has 20 players now because there's a forum, a discord and in-game stuff, and I'm sure that when OP and KIT will open back there will be a lot of stuff to work with. Thank you again I hope I will see you soon in-game :)

Edit : Bascially for icarya server had no head staff working on it or trying to make the server go a better way so as a low staff I couldn't do much if you understand what I mean. Mineverse keep working on their server even with 20 players and stay active on forum / discord.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2023
    8. Teeeb

Teeeb Senior Moderator Senior Moderator Competition Leader Discord Leader Competition Team

Neutral. I have yet to see you in-game, but I think you’d be a good fit for the position!

9. rent

rent Tyler Moderator Premium

At the moment game activity is tough but you’ve been familiar with the server and how it works for years now. I think once the server gets back on its feet properly you’d be more than a good help to the team.

I’ve known you for ages and you’ve always been loyal and I’ve never seen you be involved in any kind of beef or hatred which is common on Mineverse unfortunately.

Other than in game activity (which is difficult right now) I know you’ll be a huge help to the team.

Support :) best of luck!!

10. SmogX

Thank you so much rent I appreciate that alot ! You don't even understand how hyped I am for the Op and Kit pvp new season

Thank you very much Teeb for your reply it means alot to me, It's unfortunate that every time I logged on in the past fiew weeks I see barely people or only afk people :(

11. dopee

dopee Moderator Moderator

Im neutral atm, i haven't seen you in-game in a long time, perhaps it is different time zones? With all that said I have no doubt that you would make an excellent moderator based on your old positions and your knowledge to the server. Hope to see you more online, good luck!

12. SmogX

Thank you very much dopee for your reply, I am doing my best to log on when there's as much people on the server but yeah with different timezone it is kinda difficult. Hope we see each other in-game soon <3

13. Sedt

Sedt Active Member

support

Smog you have always been a nice guy towards me and the community. I see you active in the discord and ingame when the server was active.

14. SmogX

Thank you so much Sedt I appreciate that, sorry for the late answer

15. Jaden/eoqa

Jaden/eoqa Active Member

16. SmogX

Hey Jaden !! It's been a while, thank you very much for your support <3

17. Dustyf@ll

Dustyf@ll Honorary Supporter Premium

Smog throughout the years when you obtained frankly the coolest role ever the streaming tag. I always thought you were the most blossoming person and as you left for a while it was SO heartbreaking but I'm glad you're back! I am here to say I'm a neutral leaning support as day-to-day past. I'm sure you are a great fit with that lovely personality! Although you just recently came back, create that activity more in the game and Discord then you are standing peachy!

18. SmogX

Thank you so much DustyFall your message is really heart warming <3 I am starting to be pretty active on discord and in-game recently, hope we can see each other soon in-game :)

19. Toooooooooooooom

Toooooooooooooom Active Member

Support ! bonne chance bro :loveheart:

20. SmogX

Merci Tom t'es trop le boss bébou <3

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.