x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • coleweber

Discussion in 'Help' started by coleweber, Dec 22, 2022.

1. coleweber

coleweber Experienced Member

I have lost my account on MC which has God rank on this server I was wondering how I can see to find it back again as in logging in through username as I do not remember the email for it. Also, if I were to get my rank again will my God rank be restored on all worlds in the mineverse server

2. luka : )

luka : ) Established Member

For a Mojang account and have forgotten the email that you log in with, try resetting your password. The reset process will send an email to the address that you have registered, letting you know which address you used. Alternatively, try other email addresses that you own.

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us...jang account and,email addresses that you own.

Hopefully, this will restore your account.

If you have sufficient proof that the account was compromised (hacked) and sufficient proof of purchase, I'm sure an admin can assist you with transferring the rank to a new Minecraft account.

3. coleweber

it'sbeen years since I played on this only proof i have is from people reporting me lol I do not have access to the old account. My best bet is for me to make a new account and hopefully my rank is restored on the account I purchase

4. Malik Shahid

Malik Shahid Established Member

If you can find the transaction ID for the account, you can email Mojang support and they will return your account. It's been a long time since I last did it, though, so I don't really remember you needing to provide them with an email.

5. coleweber

lol i probably won't be able to find that as it's been like a looooooooong time. I just hope if I were to get a new account my God rank I was gifted will be given back to me

6. Skillzinq

Skillzinq Active Member

lmao i remember u dawg