x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Global Titan Rank Reduction

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Dustyf@ll, Oct 10, 2022.

1. Dustyf@ll

Dustyf@ll Honorary Supporter Premium

Hello, I’ve been thinking about this post for a while and the summary in one sentence is I have a strong suggestion to reduce the price of titan rank. Due to the lack of people we have currently I feel like it’s unnecessary to have titan to be that high of a price in the market. The upgrade from god to titan is even worthy 100 dollars which is obscure. The ratio from rank to rank up grades range from single digits to max 40 dollars but to titan is approximately 100 dollars. I understand titan is a special rank due to perks of getting better items but it’s quite a heavy investment with all the recent nerfs such as pet riding seen some people use it to steal others loot. I would also add god rank had most of titan perks which theoreticly concludes having purchasing 2 god ranks are better then haveing 1 titan ranked account. Heal all has also been taken away! Let me know some feedback!

• Support Support x 6
      • No Support No Support x 2
      • Neutral Neutral x 1
      Last edited: Oct 10, 2022
    2. Teeeb

Teeeb Senior Moderator Senior Moderator Competition Leader Discord Leader Competition Team

I 100% agree.

I originally purchased Titan because it gave me access to /enchant on Survival. As of right now, ./enchant is only a command on Mineverse’s skyblock gamemode (which is dead..). I don’t know the other perks off the top of my head, but I know a lot of original Titan perks don’t exist anymore. The /kit Titan on survival was also nerfed. A set of diamond armor, and some diamond tools, is not worth the $200.

With all the EULA changes and what-not, the price of Titan definitely needs to be reduced.

3. inh

inh Discord Moderator Discord Moderator

if not $$ reduction, improve/add more value (ie better kit ect...) to the rank?

4. rent

rent Tyler Moderator Premium

Regardless of how the player base is at the minute Titan rank has always been the price it is and people have invested in it when they played the server for countless years. I personally think instead of reducing the price we could buff it more in a none pay2win way when we get around to it.

Then again I think maybe make a temporary price reduction for those that still play and would like the opportunity to upgrade to Titan. Maybe until the server picks up again but certainly not permanent.

5. Skrown

Skrown Well-Known Member

Support it’s worthless now

6. Olieee

Olieee Established Member Premium

I don't believe that you should lower the price for the rank because alot of people have already spend that amount on it. I think that a better way is to improve the rank, since its worthless. Maybe add like diffrent perks in a non pay2win way, to make it a higher diffrence between god and titan rank since it is big diffrence in price.

7. Dustyf@ll

Thanks for all your valuable feedback!

8. Mega_

Mega_ Boss Member

Support. Sure some players with Titan might be upset but I don’t think most will care too much. Personally I will have been Titan for 7 years this Christmas and I don’t mind if they lowered the price. I don’t mind newer players getting Titan for a cheaper price since I have 7 years of memories on this sever that are worth a hundred times what I paid for my rank.

I’ve gotten an extra 7 years worth of value for my rank than someone who buys the rank today. In fact newer players have to pay more than us older players because if you spread out the cost of the rank over the time we’ve played it cost us $0.09 per day, half of that if you bought while on sale.

Secondly, if the price is lower more people will be willing to buy and personally I think the increase in sales will outweigh the loss in cost, resulting in more money for the server.

9. SniffMyToes

SniffMyToes Boss Member

Strange, but support

10. dune

dune Active Member

• ⭐Might be tripping here but just don't be broke? I'm not looking forward to seeing tab filled with green names just because everyone collectively decided to make titan cheaper.⭐
      • Let's be real, what stops new players (and old) from wanting to grind/spend more for titan if it's made cheaper? The rank might aswell be the new premium if everyone will have it easier.
      • ⭐Not to mention, you personally, can afford titan for most if not all of your accounts at this very second. <- peep his bias (This statement isn't a lie)⭐
      • There are also bigger issues to deal with for the server instead of the price of titan and the amount of money in everyone's wallet.
      • "Due to the lack of people we have currently I feel like it’s unnecessary to have titan to be that high of a price in the market." This doesn't mean to nuke the price of titan just because players are gone if you seriously thought this was an arguement.
      • All this talk about how administration could possibly make the rank have more "non p2w features" is up for debate I guess but as of now...
      There is not much of a reason to "reduce the price of titan rank."

I rest my case(for now) hml if you need a defense lawyer fr.

11. OOFMAN

OOFMAN Member

i completely agree with reducing the price cuz titan is nerfed and the titan rank is like more than a 100 dollars, but its still when u have god rank, so pls reduce the price and i will buy it in the future:)

12. Dustyf@ll

Thats a very statistical way of looking at everything and I quite like overall view of the point!
      Thanks for the support! One of the current active and well known members I know! Thanks for the supporting MV!

13. Robo

Robo Well-Known Member

As someone with Titan, there’s no world in which the upgrade is worth the money, but I think that’s the point. Titan was always more of a special rank rather than something you upgraded towards. Almost everyone I knew with Titan got it by either winning competitions, saving mv coupon codes, or some other way. Imo it’s not necessarily worth the higher price, it’s high to discourage people from straight up buying it (because any average person would agree $250 usd for a rank is insane) unless you want to support the server

Titan is even in it’s own special category rather than being listed with the other ranks.
      94BE0F9F-3637-4474-A162-6E6922ADED82.png