x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Earth Add villagers to Earth

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Crazytaco, Jul 31, 2022.

Tags:
    1. Crazytaco

Crazytaco Well-Known Member

Currently you are unable to obtain villagers on Earth. There are no villages that spawned when the world generated. Additionally, I have had no success getting a zombie villager to spawn. Survival has villagers and I have not heard of any issues with having them.

I would like to suggest that we add a way for players to get villagers either by purchasing a spawn egg or even allowing zombie villagers to spawn. I am sure there are other ways so feel free to share your thoughts and ideas on this matter.

Any feedback is appreciated!

-Taco

2. Teeeb

Teeeb Senior Moderator Senior Moderator Competition Leader Discord Leader Competition Team

I support this!

3. clxrity

clxrity dev Developer Premium

I like this idea, perhaps with quest points?

The only problem is that with villager spawn eggs they are, to my knowledge, practically always job-less. We would need to set it up so that the villagers, when spawned in by a spawn egg, randomly get assigned a job I suppose?

4. Crazytaco

Crazytaco Well-Known Member

Quest points is a possible way, I believe villagers are jobless until a specific work station is placed near them, for example you would place a lectern and the villager would turn into a librarian. For an Armourer you place a Blast Furnace, Butcher place a Smoker, etc.

That is how I remember villagers working unless something has changed in recent updates.

5. clxrity

clxrity dev Developer Premium

Ah, no yes, you're right.