x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Implemented Remove Heal All

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Teeeb, Jun 25, 2022.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. Teeeb

Teeeb Senior Moderator Senior Moderator Competition Leader Discord Leader Competition Team

Please remove /heal **.

Removing /heal ** would remove the ability to heal
      everyone. Titan’s would still be able to do /heal playername and /heal (to heal themselves). As I have said below, I personally see no reason for Titan’s to have the /heal ** command. When a Titan uses /heal ** they can disrupt what other people are doing, which is very invasive and annoying!!

• As Megan mentioned, it’s very annoying when you’re doing one of the quests that requires you to be hungry (to eat a cake/something) and then someone does /heal **.
      • DopeArctic brings up another good point. Working to get bad omen and then being healed because someone typed /heal ** is very annoying.
      • Making a potion and drinking it, then getting healed is also very annoying. One could argue that I should just make more potions, but it’s gotten to a point on survival where if there’s multiple Titan’s online, I am being healed every 5-10 minutes.

For those saying that Titan’s use it to heal players who can’t heal themselves. I understand that, but you can type /heal playername. If their name is too long to type, type the first letter of their username and press tab.

:blush:

2. rent

rent Tyler Moderator Premium

Eh some people who don't have access to heal often ask higher ranks to heal all. It's unfortunate that some people can't heal themselves but it's nice to know there's higher ups that can help out.

I know it can be frustrating having your effects wiped away but you can always brew more potions.

I'm going to go with Neutral on this.

3. Teeeb

Teeeb Senior Moderator Senior Moderator Competition Leader Discord Leader Competition Team

I understand that, but you can do /heal [playername]. No need to type /heal **.

I know that I can make more potions, but I’ve almost died multiple times because people heal all and I lose my waterbreathing or heal potion effect.

It’s annoying, I wish there was someway around it that didn’t involve completely removing the command.

4. dopee

dopee Moderator Moderator

I also had this experience before. For me I was getting bad omen which takes forever. I did finally get it and someone typed /heal all. I lost this and it made me a little upset, but I also feel like /heal all is a good thing because as rent mentioned "People asks titan players to heal them because they don't have the ability to do It themselves". This is very helpful to the people who don't have this ability. But I suggest that we might find a way around it so that titan can /heal all, but it doesn't take away any potion effect or other effects.

5. Crazytaco

Crazytaco Well-Known Member

Support, while I would argue this command is great since everyone would get healed. I did not know that it removed your potion effects which may also be keeping you alive. I believe there either needs to be a work around to not remove specific potion effects or remove the heal all command and only allow players to do the /heal [playername]

6. Megann

Megann Established Member

What's worse is when you have to Eat 3 cakes carefully, so you run around like a crazy woman to get hungry and someone drops the /heal * D:

7. Boobalyboo

Boobalyboo Well-Known Member

or just implement a command that allows u to disable external heals or something idk

8. CodBucket

CodBucket Senior Moderator Senior Moderator Premium

I think this is a great idea. As long as titans will be able to heal other players when they want it by removing only /heal * and not /heal (player), I think this would be a great change. Support from me.

9. boba

boba Retired Administrator Discord Leader Premium

agreed ^^

would be cool for a command like /toggleheal to be added that disallows players from receiving heals. that way, titans can keep the perk, and players can disable receiving heals, and re-enable it whenever they please. win win for all, and /heal ** is quite useful imo, especially for new players who are on the verge of dying. while some people do not benefit from it, others do, and it wouldn't be fair to take away that perk from titans and the benefits from the ones who gain a benefit from it.

neutral - if they could add a command that toggles receiving heal effects, would be much better :')

10. Teeeb

Thank you everyone for your responses/feedback. :)

All I want is to be immune to heals. However, I personally don't see a reason to keep /heal **. Because Titan's are also able to simply type /heal Teeeb (for example). There is literally no reason for anyone to type /heal **, unless of course they are actually trying to heal the entire server.

In my opinion an easy fix for this would be to remove /heal ** and keep /heal. This will still allow Titan's to heal themselves and other players, but it would remove the ability to heal everyone. :happy:

11. Malik Shahid

Malik Shahid Established Member

Bribe people to not pay for the titan rank so they can't do such despicable commands.

12. Teeeb

bumping

13. rent

Switching to support it’s mad annoying

14. Teeeb

What changed your mind

15. rent

At first I was purely thinking about effects and stuff and how you can always just regain them back but it seems that the community would benefit significantly if this suggestion was implemented. I get the command /heal * is part of the package deal when purchasing the selected ranks but I think for survival heal all isn't really needed.

I have an argumentative point though, what if multiple people needed healing and don't have access to /heal? 1 heal all could be beneficial to a lot of players too.

There are a lot of pros and cons against this but I feel like Survival would be more enjoyable if our effects weren't wiped by a single command, then again I haven't even started brewing potions yet haha.

16. clxrity

clxrity dev Developer Premium

The permission essentials.heal.others will allow you to heal anyone and * is technically registered as a player name (well, every player's name obviously). Removing the ability to heal everyone would mean removing healing others entirely.

If you guys want healing others entirely removed that is fine with me. Teeeb brings up good points and I've found it annoying personally to ever be healed by someone else, especially when trying to complete specific quests.

I think it'd make sense to remove it on survival as the only real loss would be those without access to /heal just can't be healed by someone else. However, /feed & /heal are both obtainable commands through the legendary crate anyway.

Let me know your thoughts.

17. Crazytaco

Crazytaco Well-Known Member

Is there a way to allow a user to basically turn off the ability to be healed when someone does the command to heal everyone?

18. Teeeb

You already know what I’m gonna say and how I feel about it but I’ll throw some pointers out anyways.

1). I am not on survival 24/7 and I’m not trying to come off as a know-it-all, but when I am online, I rarely see anyone asking for a heal. Please no one twist my words, I know that sometimes people ask for heals, but very rarely is the chat full of people asking for heals. Removing /heal ** would become an inconvenience for only a few players. But since the command is in a key crate, those players still have a chance of obtaining the command.

2). Why are players with ranks allowed to control how others play? This is the same stuff that happens on OP-PvP. One guy who paid money, types /heal ** and disrupts everyone.

There are players who spam /heal ** whenever they get the chance. When the server is heavily populated I’m getting healed every 5-10 minutes.

Anyways, it’s annoying. Please remove it or let us disable it. :slightsmile:

19. Dustyf@ll

Dustyf@ll Honorary Supporter Premium

i want to address and idea how about titans can /heal all aka /eheal * or /heal ** every 30 min but still /heal the same amount of time as god ranks have it as the 1 min CD while implementing that make sure /feed and /heal are also not a same linked command and be seperate neutral for now

Last edited: Jul 14, 2022
    20. Skrown

Skrown Well-Known Member

Support

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.