x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • mineverse stories

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by Robo, Jun 25, 2022.

1. Robo

Robo Well-Known Member

if you have any weird/funny/memorable mineverse stories then post them here (must be true stories)

2. Itaaaaaa

Itaaaaaa Experienced Member

I think some time in 2016 /gm 3 was removed from creative and everyone was up in arms about it. I believe it was to keep people out of locations they weren't meant to be but a lot of people disliked the change. After less than a day one of my friends Fran figured out you could still do /egm 3 and it became pretty standard to use until creative died off.

3. BrainStormBlitz

BrainStormBlitz Experienced Member

gta on mineverse

4. BrainStormBlitz

BrainStormBlitz Experienced Member

oh someone wrote some p*** story in a book in creative and it got passed around to almost everyone

• Funny Funny x 2
    5. Agentyy

Agentyy Well-Known Member

i went on mv creative with tuber and we created a roleplay of a school (with a fun party place for teachers above the classroom) next to a prison (jail cells and decapitation room included, as well as a recreation center) and goats. we also included many different people to play as. there is also a house where we store children (they work in the mines).

6. Itaaaaaa

Itaaaaaa Experienced Member

There was a crash book epidemic for a while if I remember correctly. Not sure how it works but probably a result of some anarchy server's endeavors.

7. clxrity

clxrity dev Developer Premium

Short IRL stories that don't sum up the whole experience but are with people I met on Mineverse:

Went to LA with @matt and ate the best shrimp of my life, and saw a dog wearing crocs. Amongst other things.

Went partying with @Coastic and we got into a random guy's car, but I was a hero and gaslit the 2 guys into leaving us at a gas station. The gas station employee wasn't cool.

8. Salvation

Salvation Experienced Member

One time I was playing Mineverse creative with my best friend @SuperCoolWimp1 and we recreated 9/11 using the epic new planes feature (wasnt very good) whilst lagging the server with large quantities of Minecarts until Noobcrew banned (may not have been Crew that banned us but we did speak to him on creative whilst it was lagging)

EDIT: CRASHING SKYWARS (basically Mineverse 3) is the best memory I have on any crew server (pre 2016 Minetime doesnt count as a crew server)

Last edited: Jun 27, 2022
    9. Malik Shahid

Malik Shahid Established Member

Phillip, Bat, Ethan Guccihat, Xander
      There were quite a few others, but these were the hottest people.

April 2019 - December 2019 was probably the most eventful and exciting time I've ever had on Minecraft. I only resumed to continuously play the game because of the people listed above, and then in February 2020 the patch came and we all dispersed. The game became stale without these people, so I took my leave, only popping back up every now and then to see how far the game has sunk to death since the last time I logged in.

• Like Like x 1
      Last edited: Jun 27, 2022
    10. mattenphew

mattenphew Head Moderator Head Moderator Media Team Leader Competition Team Premium

Basically all of beta testing of Infection in 2019.
      I got married to @Simons4u at 4am in a wedding held by @Gabe which was not how I saw my evening going especially since I logged on around 8pm.
      [​IMG]
      Another interesting feature of beta testing was this ^

Another memory that springs to mind was during 2020 in a Senior Mod meeting which initially was meant to last 30 mins turned into a 4 hour discussion about a topic we needed sorting out, and I'm pretty sure we agreed to leave it in the end. One of the biggest highlights of that meeting was this gem from @kinsey_kid during a little intermission.
      [​IMG]

Could probably deep dive further into many of my good memories across 8-9 years on this server, but it would simply go on for too long.

11. PiLe

PiLe Retired Admin Premium

Years ago staff had many game modes with no mod permissions. For example to ban hackers on infection you would have to be super skilled. So that you could keep up with the hackers to get your evidence. @Muse was the king at this.
      The rest of us died a lot.

Parkour was another one. On top of not one single mod permission, the server had no filter. Kids would come on and swear like sailors and we couldn’t do anything but laugh. Only one staff had perms on that server. It was Xel, and he was almost never online.

12. dune

dune Active Member

I'll participate.
      #1 Just raided someone on skygrid and Ordinateur7 logs on. Stares at me. And just asks me why as I'm laughing on my side of the screen.
      #2 When a certain mod told me, "after looking at your report again, I don't think it's a ddos threat." "he's asking for someone's ip how is that a threat." Context - Said player don't like eachother and it was very heated at the time this took place. Oh yeah, then later on the player confessed he did indeed want to boot me off!(This one going down in the books)
      #3 When a skyblock player who mained that gamemode scammed me for titan! Shoutout wesleybeke2002 love you bro bro.
      #4 Back when Oppvp was still active I hit a 500k bid (My dumbass only got ss'ed up to the 400k part)
      #5 All my cheating videos on youtube (even though some are false reports) it's quite literally history
      #6 (ICONIC) When Noob gave me owner atleast the tag owner. (This is real)
      #7 All on oppvp: Noob riding a minecart, Noob spawning in several mobs, Noob making a big tnt square or rectangle idk, and finally Noob making a disco floor.
      #8 Getting kicked from a faction for insiding(which I didn't do) which led me to make a claim in spawn where you shouldn't be able to.
      #9 Every single hacker during the early stages of kitpvp. Oh and me almost breaking my keyboard because I died to a bhopper.
      #10 (If you know you know) The fights on the flat grass land, sewers, and rainbow hole.
      #11 When gamemodes would have 3 tabs+ (fix the server)
      #12 ToadPlays
      #13 /kitpvp2
      If I remember more I'll come back.
      [​IMG][​IMG]

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    13. Jaden/eoqa

Jaden/eoqa Active Member

Used to go to strip clubs in creative when I was 7 in 2013

14. WorldGuard

WorldGuard Experienced Member

I was in a skype call with cypriot back in 2016 I recorded him singing and uploaded it to YT. Was funny af. he got so mad. ended up taking it down tho.

15. StrKillr

StrKillr Boss Member

Mordor in the second survival, corrupted chunk where we used to send everyone bothering us. LOL
      Soft ban until you requested a tp to spawn.

16. Aly

Aly Alchemist Premium

im like 2 years late but was this when yall took forever and left the mods in the call waiting for u guys for like an hour

if so i still hate u guys for it

17. mattenphew

mattenphew Head Moderator Head Moderator Media Team Leader Competition Team Premium

Yeah that sounds about right

• Dislike Dislike x 1