x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • NA Teeeb's Moderator Application

Discussion in 'Accepted Applications' started by Teeeb, Jun 15, 2022.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. Teeeb

Teeeb Senior Moderator Senior Moderator Competition Leader Discord Leader Competition Team

Introduction: My name is Teeeb. I am 22 years old and I am from the United States of America. I am currently in school full-time (yuck, summer school!) studying Addiction Psychology. I am very passionate about this field of study and I hope to one day work in a hospital as an Addiction Psychiatrist.

Your in-game name: Teeeb

What timezone are you in? Eastern or (UTC-05:00)

What country do you live in? The United States.

What languages do you speak? I am fluent in English. I am proficient in Spanish reading and writing.

Do you have the necessary means of capturing evidence? (i.e. recording software, screenshots, etc) I use OBS and Gyazo to capture evidence.

How long can you be active on the server every day? My activity will vary depending on my school and work schedule. I work part-time, but I am a full-time student. With that being said, I can be active for 3 hours per day. This number isn’t set in stone, but on days when I am super busy, I can normally only get online for 3 hours.

How long have you been playing Mineverse? I joined the server sometime during the winter of 2013. I made my forums account on March 14, 2014. I continuously played the server till about the summer of 2018.

What punishments have you received in the last 9 months? (Forums & In-game) I have received zero punishments in the last 9 months. My last server ban was on January 2, 2017 and my last server mute was on March 5, 2017.

Do you have any past experience as a moderator? Yes, I was a moderator on Mineverse in October 2014. I was demoted for abusing commands on the Factions server. Being as that was almost 8 years ago, I think I have learned my lesson.

Do you meet all Mineverse's requirements for staff listed below? Yes/No

Do you have 25 Post Count? Yes

Do you have Two Factor Authentication set up? Yes

Have you had 2 Weeks registered on the Mineverse forums? Yes

Do you have Skype and Discord for offline communication? Yes

What is your Discord tag? I will not be providing that information to the public because of personal privacy reasons. If you wish to know my discord tag you may private message me. Kindly ask and you shall receive.

Why do you think you should become a mod?

I’m going to keep this response as simple as possible.

• I am someone you can depend on. I might only be able to play on the server for 3 hours per day, but that doesn’t mean I won’t be checking the forums and discord before and after those 3 designated hours. I work 10 hours a week, one day a week, and Saturdays only. The remaining 6 days of the week, I am planted at my desk studying and working on schoolwork. Whether I am playing games or not, I am always on my PC, and I am always logged into Discord. As sad as it seems, I do not have a social life. I am committed to my studies and my schoolwork, and I can also be committed to being a moderator.
      • I am experienced. Yes, I did get demoted for abusing commands, but to abuse commands, one must know how to use those commands. I’m only partially kidding, but it’s true. I have experience with moderating the server and the forums.
      • I am a friendly person. Someone somewhere is laughing at that statement. While I don’t want to dwell on the past, I must be honest and admit that I have not always been the friendliest person. Many of you probably have negative memories of me. I don’t blame you for thinking negatively about me because I definitely gave you a reason. However, I only ask that you look past the negative memories and refrain from using them as a reason to judge my application.:shy: I am a bit older and more mature now, and I see myself as a different and friendly person. I am definitely not the toxic and edgy 15-year-old I was 7 years ago. :sorry:
      • We need moderators on Earth.

All feedback is appreciated <3. :hah:

2. boba

boba Retired Administrator Premium

I get that you have privacy concerns however, if promoted, would you make this information public? Staff discords are put on our Discord staff list, as well as you will be ranked on the Mineverse Discord and invited to the Mineverse Staff Discord so how would that work? It would essentially conflict with your privacy concerns, and I'm not sure if you're willing to put a Minecraft server over those concerns, however it's up to you.

I've seen you (I think) a few times in-game and from your posts on Forums, your personality seems sweet, kind and approachable. I'll hold on giving you a rating but I'd like an answer for the Discord question if possible! Good luck on your application though! :happy:

3. Teeeb

Teeeb Senior Moderator Senior Moderator Competition Leader Discord Leader Competition Team

Hi Boba! I’m happy to explain why I don’t like my discord being out there. To keep it short and simple, there is a person in this community who has always gone the extra mile to provoke and maliciously mess with me. I’m aware that if I am promoted everyone will eventually know what my discord is.. but right now I’d like to do everything in my power to prevent this person from contacting me.

4. rent

rent Tyler Moderator Premium

We all have that one person out to get us so I know exactly how you feel and I respect your decision to keep your discord private. You seem like a nice and genuine person with a lot of interest in the server and it has been almost 8 years since you moderated so why not.

The server is going through major staff changes which none of us expected to be honest and the server needs all the help it can get right now and the fact you dedicate time to Mineverse even when working part time as well as being a full time student, well you have my respect for that.

I support and wish you the best of luck! :D

5. Malc

Malc The Pro Moderator Premium

Support. I've known you since 2014 and I know that you're more than capable of excelling in the moderator position. Good luck HipsterChick :tearsofjoy:

6. Teeeb

Thank you for the support & thank you for the kind words.
      Thank you. <3

7. Crazytaco

Crazytaco Well-Known Member

Support, seen you on earth and you've been friendly and helpful. Good luck!

8. Teeeb

Hi Taco. Thank you for your support!

9. Tonya

Tonya Well-Known Member

support
      good luck!

10. Teeeb

Thanks Tonya! <3

11. mattenphew

mattenphew Head Moderator Head Moderator Media Team Leader Competition Team Premium

Welcome to the team!

12. boba

boba Retired Administrator Premium

i didn't even get to support u but I WANTED TO I MEAN IT

CONGRATS !!! <33333

13. Sheshy

Sheshy Moderator Moderator Competition Team

Welcome to the team! <3

14. CodBucket

CodBucket Senior Moderator Senior Moderator Premium

Congrats & welcome to the team!

15. Deivid0ze