x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Thank You, Mineverse. Love, Janice

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Janice, Jun 5, 2022.

1. Random

Random Legendary Member Premium

Thank you for everything you’ve done Janice. You’ve truly made an impact here like no one else. I wish you the best of luck in your last year at university then with everything that comes after! I know you’ll accomplish amazing things! It’s truly been amazing getting to know you and watching you grow and change. I know Max would be proud of you. Never stop growing and keep making an impact wherever you go ❤️

2. Bossgamer

Bossgamer Experienced Member

SO PROUD OF YOU JANICE for everything you have achieved both here and in real life!! It’s been really amazing getting to know you and I’m sure we’ll stay in touch!

3. Dustyf@ll

Dustyf@ll Honorary Supporter Premium

Thanks JANICE for all you have done for the server and good luck on your future <3 always in the history books

4. loadist

loadist Well-Known Member

Thank you for everything Janice, I still remember you filling that Moderator position like it was yesterday. Be safe and continue to do great things in life, much love <3

5. DeathAuras

DeathAuras Experienced Member

thanks for everything janice <3 mv genuinely would not be where it is now without you

6. Tonya

Tonya Well-Known Member

Thank you for your immeasurable dedication to Mineverse, Janice! You will always be part of this community and forever remembered as an amazing person and staff member. Thank you, Janice, and good luck with university!

7. PiLe

PiLe Retired Admin Premium

@Janice, one of the sweetest people I’ve ever known. I loved working with you through the years and am so proud of you. I’ve watched you grow up and it’s been a delight to call you my friend.

I just wanted to log on and say thank you for everything you’ve done here, while I was staff and well after I was gone. You really make this place feel like a family.

Just keep smiling.

• Like Like x 1
    8. Alex

Alex sweet roll Premium

I love you so much Janice!! I haven’t played in years, but I’ve been watching your achievements from the shadows and you have been absolutely INCREDIBLE. I do not believe this server would have gotten to the place it is without you, and I can’t wait to see what you do next. :happy:

9. Robo

Robo Well-Known Member

Thank you for all you've done for the community throughout the years, it honestly feels like the end of an era. Good luck with everything!

10. Freakface

Freakface Well-Known Member

Working by your side for a while, I realized that your dedication to Mineverse is completely unmatched. Your passion and bubbliness is something that others close to you can feel and it's truly inspiring! You've done a lot for this server, and speaking for myself and everyone else who loves this server, thank you. Thank you for all your hard work and never giving up no matter what.

Although I've stepped away for a while, I'm always thinking back to how much fun I had as a moderator with you and all the others! I still miss it to this day lol. I'm really glad and proud to have met you <3

I know you're moving on to great things in life and I'm really happy for you! Keep doing what you do! <3

11. Malc

Malc The Pro Moderator Premium

Thank you so much for everything you've done for the community and Mineverse as a whole Janice. You're so loved and appreciated here and MV wouldn't be what it is without you.

12. Janice

Janice Retired Admin | Max's Mentee Premium

Thank you so much Porky. It means a lot to hear someone say that. I'm glad I was able to make Mineverse a positive place for you and many others.

Thank you guys <3 I already miss being with you all on the team so much. :sobbing: I'm glad I was able to make the team a cohesive and fun environment to work in. I hope you all keep it up, and I can't wait to see future changes/updates.

All your messages mean the absolute world to me. Thank you all so much. Please message me if you ever want to talk. <3

ah, those were the days. i miss you all, and i hope you're all doing well in life. thank you for your support throughout the years. <3

Thank you for welcoming me in alongside @Rythen from the very beginning. Hope you're doing well!

Awh, the group photo is so cute! i said my whole personal spiel to you over Discord already, but i appreciate all that you do, thank you <3

Proud of you and your growth throughout your time moderating. Thank you for sticking around for me, the server, and the community. Now I just wonder if what you promised will stay true . . . I sure hope so. Excited to see what you and Tuber do in the future. <3

Thank you (and to the many others) for taking screenshots of my last meeting with everyone hahah! Best send-off I could ever ask for. Love you, proud of you, and SO excited to see where you take this role. It's a very big responsibility, but it really is a lot of fun and involves tons of growth. I'd say make me proud, but you already are.

You heard me scream in call on all these photos, but I am so glad I met you through the staff team. you are one of my close friends today, and I hope we keep our friendship going for years to come. i am still mindblown by your moderator promo wave knowledge btw. insane.

hey you. thank you so much for taking the time to write me something, i didn't expect this. :sobbing: i do not and will not ever regret my time in the staff team. i know it was far greater in duration than anyone expected, but i truly do love this server. like i said, i believe it can still grow, and i think you know and want that too. thank you again for giving me this opportunity. i'm excited to go back on as a player again, and we'll definitely stay in touch.:>

this made my heart so full especially coming from you. i truly enjoyed working with you and admired your efforts throughout your time as staff. even when you were on break, you still took so much time out of your day to log in and help the staff and server. i noticed, appreciated, and valued all that you did for me and for Mineverse. thank you so much. <3 (can u pls unblock me already ty)

----
      i will get to everyone else's comments vvv soon promise !!! thank you for the love <3

Thank you, Random. I appreciate this a lot. I love that you check in still from time to time. <3 I hope you and your family are doing very well.

Thank youuu Bossy :) We'll def stay in touch. SMP soon? heh

Thank you all so much. <3 It's crazy but very nice to see people still here after all these years. We've gone through some high highs and some very low lows, but there's always something about this place that feels like home. We truly are a family. I wish all of you the best in life c:

Thank you for all your support and love throughout the years. You've taught me SO much, and I will always remember everything. I still remember the very FIRST staff meeting we had over on TeamSpeak and me volunteering to take notes not knowing I'd help continue it for years to come (and still going!). You've taught me how to work forums and how to deal with especially difficult people. You've also told me some life advice that I will never forget. So, from the bottom of my heart, thank you. <3

<3333 love youuu! appreciate you coming back to leave me a comment T-T. Thank you so much, and I hope life is treating you great. (do u have more books coming? :eek:)

Thank you so much for your words, Freakface. It was lovely getting to know you a bit through the staff team, and I'm glad your experience on the team was positive. I'm missing it too rn hahah (': Appreciate you!

Thank you Malc. Love and appreciate you. Message me sometime <3

---
      (yes hi sorry for double posting but if someone can pls merge tyvm:shy:) --- edit: thank you <3

• Like Like x 3
      Last edited: Jun 12, 2022
    13. Bananurz

Bananurz Retired Head-Mod

Just received a message from an old friend about your resignation and immediately logged in to say a few words.

Janice - thank you for your tremendous dedication and loyalty to Mineverse over these years. You are a pillar of this community and have left an indescribable positive mark not only on this server but on countless lives. It was a pleasure to learn and grow by your side - to see your transformation from that one October 2015 day to now. Many great things await you on the horizon and I look forward to seeing you shine in your future. You have my contact information. Don’t be a stranger!

14. Janice

Janice Retired Admin | Max's Mentee Premium

Thank you Nanurz. You have been there for me since the beginning and even after you've resigned. I truly appreciate everything you've done for me and more. Your support meant the world to me when you were head-mod and when I was just a lil mod, but it still means the world today. I hope we continue staying in touch in the future, and I hope you've been well. <3