x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Parkour New parkour levels ( 25-36 )

Discussion in 'Map Submissions' started by Qwiby, May 29, 2022.

1. Qwiby

Qwiby parkour enthusiast Premium

Anyways I know other people have already made new parkour levels, however I decided to try and crack at it as well. Ill likely upload a play through video later but for now enjoy some pretty screenshot sneak peaks

https://imgur.com/a/2fNC1OV

General notes:
      I know Mineverse is currently running off of nostalgia and I kept this in mind while building these levels. If they look similar to other current levels, that's because they are. I put a lot of effort into imitating muse's build style even down to the amount of jumps per level.

(Intuitive, easy to read parkour)
      (Mostly fence, ladder, and block jumps)
      (10-22 Jumps on average)
      (No ice, Slime, or half block jumps)
      (Attempting to keep similar build shapes)
      (Levels 12,24, and now 36 having a similar jump pattern: 35, 45, and now 65)

On the negative side something I wound up struggling with for these levels are blind jumps. You wind up needing to use f5 a lot for your first play through, and while muse's levels had that feature as well; it just gets worse when you're building harder jumps.

(Further jumps around blocks = more blind jumps)

If you would like to visit the actual levels, go to /creative2 and then /plot visit Katilyn 2
      Thank you for taking the time to read this and hope you have a good day :)

Last edited: May 29, 2022
    2. Tonya

Tonya Well-Known Member

Support! The parkour levels look great. I hope your dedication to improving parkour does not go unnoticed.

3. loadist

loadist Well-Known Member

^Also support, would love to see some new improvements made to parkour, thank you for making a thread about it as well.