x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • In Loving Memory | Max

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Janice, Dec 30, 2021.

1. Exstatisfy

Exstatisfy Boss Member

This is just devastating. Life can be so cruel, may he rest in piece- he was taken too soon.

2. WhyteDuck

WhyteDuck Boss Member

May he rest in peace :/

3. i_am_youtuber

i_am_youtuber Administrator Administrator Head Moderator Competition Team

I sometimes think about what happened to the friends I used to know here. The ones who left one night and never returned. Did they simply quit, fall on hard times, or were they victims of a similar fate? Taken from this world before their time.
      It's often said that everything you put on the internet is permanent. What's not often talked about is that the people you meet there, aren't.

My time moderating with Max was some of the best time I've had on the team. Even something as bad as the time the two of us were up at 1am panicking over a situation on discord, I still look back on with fond memories. He was just that type of person that could make any situation enjoyable.

One of my favorite moments on Mineverse had to be him sparking a spam war on Janice's profile while she was on break. Leading to her coming back to nearly 500 alerts. I just wish we went through with our plans to do it again.
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG][​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]

Rest in peace Max, I'll miss you.

4. BlackZone

BlackZone Boss Member

Have not been on here for a long time, but during my time here Max was one of the brightest and most dedicated individuals. He put everyone first before himself, I could not believe Max was so young as he had such a great attitude and maturity. Rest in peace young man!
      Forever blessed to know you brother! <3

5. Tonya

Tonya Well-Known Member

May he rest in peace. Max will be missed dearly

6. larrythebird101

larrythebird101 Boss Member

Had to come back after hearing the news.. Rest in peace and condolences to his friends and family. He contributed and cared a lot about the community <3

7. Shireen

Shireen Well-Known Member

I am beyond devastated, one of the most hardworking and optimistic people on this server.
      Sending my condolences to his family and friends.
      Rest in Paradise.

8. Saturns

Saturns best valorant player Premium

rest in peace <3

9. Nubby

Nubby Well-Known Member

It's been a long time since my last visit and this just breaks my heart, may he rest in peace.

10. clxrity

clxrity dev Developer Premium

missin this man extra hard today. I had to come back and read everyone's sweet comments about him <3

we love you max (p.s. i bet i can climb walls like spiderman better than you can, i've been practicing)

[​IMG]

ty for trying to cheer me up!
      [​IMG]
      even gave a game suggestion!
      [​IMG]

his big toe tho
      [​IMG]

corn
      [​IMG]

11. Julia

Julia Well-Known Member

wow... genuinely so heartbreaking.

12. Vintage

Vintage Experienced Member

Rest In Peace king ❤️

13. Janice

Janice Retired Admin | Max's Mentee Premium

Thank you so much for all your messages to Max and his family. This thread was forwarded to his parents, and I'd like to share that they are both truly grateful for the comments; each one holds a special place in their hearts as they read how much Max's life impacted others. It means so much, more than any of us will ever know.

"I have been reading all of the messages on Mineverse, and I am truly grateful for each one. As I read through them (multiple times honestly), I am blessed with how he has touched so many people." - Max's Mom

"Thank you so much. This means a great deal. I truly appreciate you opening up this community to us so we could see all this. It means so much." - Max's Dad

Please feel free to continue sharing any memories or words for Max. Thank you.

• Like Like x 2
    14. clxrity

clxrity dev Developer Premium

It means so much to me that they get to see how much he means to all of us, and how he spread love/happiness/joy to this whole community.

Nothing we do in this life is without purpose or meaning. To an outsider, we may seem like insignificant people on his computer screen. But to us, and now to his parents, he was our friend, "colleague", and even to others, like Janice, he is basically family.

May he continue to spread love through everyone who loved him and all of us. Grateful his parents recognize how much we love him <3

15. BlueMatsuoka

BlueMatsuoka Member

Hey everyone,

My name is Gabe, I'm Max's older brother. When I used to play on the server, I was known as SuperHeroSean (before a username change was made!).

I just wanted to stop by the 'ol Mineverse after a long absence (2015 I think?) and tell you all that myself and my family are beyond grateful for the outreach and support you all have shown for Max.

Max touched so many lives both online and in real life. No matter where he went, his character stayed true - and it puts a smile on my face reading all of your posts about your memories with Max. The outpouring love and support from you all has reminded me just how close-knit gaming communities truly are, and my mother has admittedly stated (FINALLY!) that she now truly understands the connections that we are able to create through video games and communities, such as Mineverse and how they are just as genuine as meeting friends at school or on a sports team.

I just wanted to write a quick little post saying thank you to all. The impact Max left on this world was so large, and even as his brother I never fully appreciated just how much outreach he did until now. It amazes me that his commitment to this community for almost ten years has provided an abundance of opportunities to use his gifts and talents to bring people together and create a safe and happy place for everyone to enjoy Minecraft.

I know that Max is looking down on all of us now smiling.

Thank you everyone for your love and support.

• Like Like x 1
    16. MadMoller

MadMoller Member

Rip max he was a trooper and the nicest dude ever I still have distant faint memories of him in 2016 or something being mod nicest dude ever he didnt deserve it

17. Glaadiator

Glaadiator Boss Member

My gosh, hi, its been so long.

I am truly so sorry for your loss. Max was a sweetheart. Sending you and your family so much peace and love.

18. Spice

Spice Boss Member

this is devastating to hear about. sending love to his family and friends. it hurts so much knowing how young he was and i am glad knowing he has been a beacon in this community for years since we were all kids. rest in peace forever.

19. tads

tads Active Member

wow. this one hurts a lot. Max was one of my favorite people to play with and mess around with. i still remember when him and Zulfqar made their own factions server way back in 2016, that was a good time. he was one of the first people i talked to on the server back in 2014, and the best part of knowing him was how positive he was about life and everything. always enjoyed joking around with him and calling him a noob, but wow, i'm going to miss that.

may he rest easy <3

20. lokadd

lokadd Experienced Member

This is heartbreaking to see, thoughts and prayers go out to his family and friends.

I never knew max that well, but he had a clear impact on many people here and he will forever live on through the loving memories of those who had the privilege of knowing him.

May he rest in peace.