x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • In Loving Memory | Max

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Janice, Dec 30, 2021.

1. Yin

Yin Boss Member

Still remember playing Survival Games and Cops & Robbers with Max back in the day. He was a very bright kid and a joy to be around. I haven't been too involved in the community since 2015, but when I came back to see Max was staff and one of the only recognizable faces from back when I was active, I had big smile on my face and was proud to see him grow. Seeing this today struck a heavy chord, he was a great guy who went too soon. My condolences to his family and may he rest in peace.

2. SkyS

SkyS Established Member

I wish I got to meet him, I hope that his family and close friends are doing okay and hope that he is at peace. I didn't know him until now, but may he rest in peace!

3. Pancake

Pancake Experienced Member

May he rest in peace <3

My thoughts go out to his friends and family.

4. Robo

Robo Well-Known Member

I didn't know Max, but I know about his contributions towards Mineverse. We lost a very dedicated member of our community and I hope he finds peace wherever he is now. My condolences to Janice, his friends and family.

"As we look towards 2022, don’t take life for granted. We only have one. Hug those you love. Tell them you love them no matter how cringe it can be. Capture memories through pictures and videos. Live in the moment every day."

This is a very important quote and needs to be shared with more people. Life gets taken for granted too often. I wish everyone a happy and healthy 2022, and I hope you all achieve your dreams.

5. Derpxy

Derpxy Active Member

so hurt & upset to log onto forums randomly one evening to find out the devastating news about our lovely fellow player max, i had the time of day for max as logging onto the server since late 2014 and seeing max here and there and messing with him, playing together & having a great time on gta together.

Max May Heaven Treat You Well

We Love You <3

6. Marcawn

Marcawn Active Member

The good old times with MaxNinja as playing Infection and PvP together throughout the times, he may have left the world and universe forever but remains in the hearts.

Was a friend of him.

7. 11Potted

11Potted Experienced Member

Taken away too soon. May he rest in peace.

Last edited: Dec 31, 2021
    8. DeathAuras

DeathAuras Experienced Member

rest in peace man, great moderator and an even better person..

9. Diggy

Diggy Island Boy Premium

man,

as soon as I heard I had to come back. Max was such a good kid, touched many of our hearts over the years and I really can’t believe he was taken from us and his family so soon.

My deepest condolences go out to his family and loved ones, I cannot imagine the pain you all are going through and I am so sorry that this has happened.

Rest In Peace Max
      Gone but never forgotten

10. CodBucket

CodBucket Senior Moderator Senior Moderator Premium

Really saddening to hear.

I didn't know max much outside of the staff team when we were both on the team together, but he was a really cool, compassionate, and caring person when we interacted. This world is extremely unfair and I am truly devastated that this tragedy occurred. He did so much for Mineverse as a whole and Mineverse wouldn't have been what it is today without him. My condolences to the family.

Rest up man ❤️

Last edited: Dec 31, 2021
    11. Agentyy

Agentyy Well-Known Member

i never talked to max a lot, but i wanted to share this dm from a little over a month ago
      [​IMG]
      i'm glad i was able to give him some serotonin <3 may he rest in peace

12. Novembree

Novembree Active Member

I never had the pleasure of meeting Max but from what I hear he sounds like an amazing, inspirational figure in Mineverse's history. Sending my condolences to his family and friends, may he Rest In Peace. I'm so so sorry for your loss.

13. Dustyf@ll

Dustyf@ll Honorary Supporter Premium

Sadge <3 max i bumped into once maybe twice and he seem to be very chill but bless <3

14. Alex

Alex sweet roll Premium

I met Max when he was 11 and I was 14. At first, I could not believe his age because he conducted himself with such a high level of poise and maturity. Max was one of those people who made you feel like you had someone in your corner. It didn’t matter if you were a close friend or someone he had never met before, because Max made sure to spread positivity to everyone he came in contact with. We were never particularly close, but every interaction I had with Max left me with a smile. I used to love logging onto the Mineverse server and seeing that Max was online, because you knew you were in for some good banter. I watched this kid grow up online, and I am devastated to hear the news of his passing. My thoughts are with his family during this difficult time, and I hope they know just how many lives Max touched over the years. Rest easy, Max. You are SO loved.

15. Freakface

Freakface Well-Known Member

Me and you weren't super close, only talked a couple times. But you were a really sweet dude, and you'll be missed! Rest easy brother <3

16. Dev

Dev Experienced Member

rest in peace max

17. nathan48

nathan48 Experienced Member

RIP you won't be forgotten.

18. canucksfan44

canucksfan44 Legendary Member

Rest in peace Max :(

19. Chain

Chain Prison Warden

such a tragedy, Max was a huge positive part of this community for so many years

20. mattenphew

mattenphew Head Moderator Head Moderator Media Team Leader Competition Team Premium

He'd been around for so long and I was lucky to be staff with him on a couple of occasions, such a genuine guy.
      He'll be greatly missed. R.I.P