x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • This is sad...

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by AxeGodGoku, Sep 10, 2021.

1. AxeGodGoku

AxeGodGoku Active Member

For a while players always been saying "mineverse is dead", but as of recently its actually DEAD. Like no debate, if I hop on oppvp anytime i'll be lucky if I see more than 5 players on. Every other gamemode has been a waste land for some time, and now oppvp has officially joined the club.

I feel like we desperately need an unban all. And for even more extreme measures, I would propose to loosening up on some of the rules (macros). Some of you are terrified by that idea, but it would really revive the server and I firmly believe macros are not considered cheating.

2. Qwiby

Qwiby parkour enthusiast Premium

let it go bro, no use lol

• Like Like x 2
    3. Atom

Atom Legendary Member

too late homie

4. macaroni

macaroni Established Member

sigma purged caused this

the server was thriving before feburary 2020 and was really fun to play staying up till 3 am bot farming and getting our fa's ranks selling the ingame money 35s and 40s for paypal

theres just no reason to play anymore when its unnecessarily hard to obtain items that you can sell for real life money anymore

ohtitan was way ahead of all of us he knew what was to come and disappeared from the internet before the tragedy struck and also hacked and helped us bot farm throughout all of late 2019 i have nothing but respect for the guy

5. Skrown

Skrown Well-Known Member

It was fun while it lasted

6. rent

rent Tyler Moderator Premium

Mineverse was great for all the years it was active, now it's a wasteland, same old stuff. An unban all should be the absolute last thing that should happen and they might as well close down the server if they ever even consider doing that.

Obviously the staff work hard, well some of them while the rest just gave up on the server and they know what needs to be done, just depends if they're willing to step up and bring Mineverse back. People have lives, they moved on, started school, university, college, jobs etc but doesn't mean people won't pay visits to a server worth logging on for and right now, Mineverse doesn't make me want to log on and actually enjoy my time there.

• Like Like x 2