x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Survival Survival Payout

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by dune, May 31, 2021.

1. dune

dune Active Member

No one really plays and even I myself don't grind it as much as other game modes. I suggest removing the payout tag, sign, plugin, whatever you call it so new players don't join and for lack of better words waste their time if they only play for the advertised payout. Also, I was told no one has received payout for like half a year or maybe just a few months now so this isn't like an urgent suggestion but like just consider it ;p.

While I'm here if they ever do start doing payout again, reset the game mode, please.
      Sheshy doesn't play like ever but is the richest, celinabestww is an alt that doesn't play also rich with loads of spawners, _CBD is like #2 on baltop but just less doesn't grind much anymore but yeah, and everyone else doesn't even log on. For payout to be monthly if they ever start doing it again reset it so it at least brings a small number of players back to mv and so the #1, 2, and 3 don't get free buycraft. :shrug:. Not that I really care that they get free buycraft but ya know so the server doesn't die even more ;-;.

Attached Files:

2. Brendunce

Brendunce Active Member

Support. Payouts haven't been given out in like 8 months or something, they absolutely shouldn't be advertised. Also, I feel like if payouts do come back, there shouldn't be one for baltop since all you have to do is set up a bunch of farms, get a bunch of alts, and AFK all day. Before survival died, I'd estimate about anywhere from 1/5 to 1/3 of the players online would be AFK alts just getting people money, which gives people willing to pour the money into getting payouts a huge advantage since you can just buy more accounts and get a huge amount of money. It would be really nice if the payouts would come back (but like I said, not for baltop) because it would increase server activity, but I understand it would be a lot of effort to re-implement.

3. IamLambda

IamLambda Established Member

yes reset survival

4. Sheshy

Sheshy Moderator Moderator Competition Team

Hey I worked hard for my money I just kind of gave up because no one else was competing :( but I’m neutral although I do think the payouts advertisement should removed.

5. dune

dune Active Member

Yeah like if a reset is too much, at the least I want to see payouts removed.

Cough Cough or move it to another game mode :> just a thought

6. Atom

Atom Legendary Member

oK MR DUNE. YOU ARE VERIFIED. SUPPORT.

7. dune

dune Active Member

Thanks papi

Last edited: Jul 15, 2021
    8. dune

dune Active Member

Bumping