x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • OP PvP OpPvP New Map?

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by ProdBrodie, Apr 18, 2021.

Tags:
    1. ProdBrodie

ProdBrodie Active Member

So I think there is already A Forum post about this but this can be the new one I guess.
      Op PvP has been on the same Map Since Release Everyone though that at the Reset there would be a new map but there wasn't which sucked. But any map to come to mineverse would be awesome I know the Builders would make it amazing to the point of bringing back old players to play. Many people quit due to lack of fun and updates towards it The Idea of bringing new things to a new map would be awesome would bring new players to it old players back and It's at its peak right now (4/18/21) With an average 50 people on at Peak hours which is more than usual. So bringing a new map to The most popular game on the server might bring more players and fun so Im pretty sure All the players will save Support but its Up to The top staff.

@Sando3 @Janice @Quertiss @yehs @Torch @kinsey_kid

2. yehs

yehs Builder Builder

The way I see it the Op map is a bit of a tricky subject when it comes to change. It's been here since the start so unlike different spawns and maps such as the KitPvP map change somewhat recently, it's a bit more sentimental to change. In addition, although it's old it suits its purpose as far as PvP goes and players are familiar with the map. Plus, changing the map it may cause more issues than it solves. However, I personally agree it needs a bit of a freshen up so maybe just changing it up a bit, changing up some blocks, new pallets, etc., should be implemented. I guess for a whole change I'm neutral.

3. ProdBrodie

ProdBrodie Active Member

Yehs as one as my favorite staff I appreciate you Replying but I’m on the edge of leaving until there is more to do there are no updates to op pvp at all kitpvp is the same but the new map was awesome I played survival a little and all the other gamemodes are dead so if you update the most popular gamemode and give something fun it would be awesome like a new map it would give more things to Do I know this map by heart every chest every glitch spot I know everything a new map would be so much fun but I respect your opinion.

(Also please state “changing the map may cause more problems than solutions”

4. Toad

Toad Well-Known Member

I agree with Yehs that the OpPvP map is sentimental and cant simply be replaced. An update to the map would be a better solution. Neutral.

5. DeathAuras

DeathAuras Experienced Member

same as snack(yehs)

6. ProdBrodie

ProdBrodie Active Member

Yeah any updates to the map would be great. But I did say Make comepletely new map but Its just so boring Doing nothing there is no updates nothing new the koth is only like once a month and thats new.

7. BleuClaire

BleuClaire Established Member

dont change the map, revamp it, add some cool new locations, pick a few houses and completely rebuild them, remove the slabs...

8. ProdBrodie

ProdBrodie Active Member

Anything would be great

9. dune

dune Active Member

I would hop in a call with a few friends and try building to somewhat revamp the map but I suck at building ;p. Besides that, I completely want a new map but I know it's too much work/not really wanted in the community so I'm sticking with a revamp. I would like to see the houses under spawn changed a bit because it's only ever used sometimes for ganks and what not but maybe make them a little bit bigger and more open-spaced for actual fighting and not just for decoration. Also, a BIG portion of the map is the whole sand/desert area so maybe like a big pit for pvp would be fun idk just some random ideas. Another thing is to remove EVERYTHING that's outside the glass dome. There is a dome for a reason everything out there anyways is not used at all except for dragon eggs which shouldn't even be spawning there in the first place. Since the map is a circle, make the border a square just big enough to fit the dome so when players pearl out the glass they don't instantly die because of void. Since crew made a little disco area in the map, hear me out, we make a big disco building somewhere LOL(again just random ideas).
      I will come back to this later if I feel like actually being serious (however take these ideas some what seriously too)

10. ProdBrodie

ProdBrodie Active Member

Anything would be good I like the Idea of the Eggs being inside the map and the stuff outside the map taken out Maybe they make a due larea where you can Walk in Put something in the hopper for a timer and have a 1
      1v1 to the death would be a cool idea but I want a New map but a revamp would be awesome

11. Porky

Porky Senior Moderator Senior Moderator Competition Team

No support since people will honestly just instantly complain and it'll just have to be reverted

12. ProdBrodie

ProdBrodie Active Member

13. rent

rent Tyler Moderator Premium

support ^

14. Skrown

Skrown Well-Known Member

Some underground areas would be cool, just like kitpvp has the caves etc but I don’t think the entire map has to change. Just needs some add-ons

15. Crip

Crip Active Member Premium

I think a few additions would be nice but I don't think completely changing the map would be a good idea.

16. Ref

Ref Active Member

Neutral.

Reasons stated above by BleuClaire.

17. ProdBrodie

ProdBrodie Active Member

18. ProdBrodie

ProdBrodie Active Member

Yeah, really anything

19. ProdBrodie

ProdBrodie Active Member

Bumping need more opinions

20. HarveyLockey

HarveyLockey Established Member

Neutral, edit the map but keep the main part !